Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,950
Availability Check your date

About Neal and Saskia Photography

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, but it is the small moments of that day that make it really special: a laugh, a smile, a touch. My photography captures those moments and shows how beautiful they really are.

Follow Neal and Saskia Photography on

andrewrachelbridal680 edit
daviddaniellewedding1671 edit edit

3 Reviews for Neal and Saskia Photography

Katy · Married on 08/04/2018

I am so so so so glad we had Neal and Saskia photograph our wedding! Throughout the entire process - from planning to the big day - Neal and Saskia were helpful, supportive, and responsive. During our initial consultation and throughout the remainder of the planning process, I found Saskia to be a great sounding board for wedding ideas, especially timing, and her experience with weddings helped me nail down the details of my own! Their photography is impeccable, beautiful, and natural. I especially liked how Neal and Saskia don't use gimmicky "hipster" filters or try to force "typical" wedding poses. They really emphasized being candid, comfortable, and natural. Our photos are beautiful and will help us remember this day for the rest of our lives.

Angela · Married on 07/18/2015

Saskia and Neil were the best! Besides the fact that they are incredibly sweet people, they were easy to work with, happy to work with our budget, and listened to what we wanted. We really could't have asked for better wedding photographers and the pictures turned out amazing!!!

Colette · Married on 07/26/2013

Wow, what an amazing photographer Saskia is! Let me tell you a few reasons she is far above the average photographer in my opinion. First of all, my husband and I were living in Ellensburg when we hired her to do our engagement and wedding photos. She is based out of Bellevue. Not only did she drive all the way over the mountains to do our engagement photos at no charge, she even followed us out into the Roslyn wilderness to hike around to get our pictures in the woods where we wanted them. All of this, while in a leg cast! We tried to let her take it easy, but she insisted she was just fine! She hobbled up hills and over logs all to get us the best pictures and she had the best sense of humor and attitude about it! Then, on our wedding day (which was in Leavenworth so again she had to travel quite a ways), she was even more amazing. Her and her husband had to put up with some pretty obnoxious groomsmen and she just laughed and stayed patient. She was fun, positive, and simply wonderful. She was never in any way bossy or demanding, she listened to what we wanted and helped to get those pictures for us while smiling and having a good time. I highly recommend Saskia as a photographer as she truly went above and beyond our expectations. All of my guests raved about how kind and patient she was. Oh, and our pictures are absolutely stunning! She takes time to make sure they are perfect. She really is the total package.

Neal and Saskia Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Redmond, WA 98052 See on map