Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Real Weddings 1

About ND Visuals

We are Nick and Dave, ND Visuals, two individuals who are passionate about making innovative, impactful wedding films. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations through capturing meaningful memories of their big day. We work closely with our clients in all stages of production to achieve this. Our immersive, cinematic style has been refined through more than 10 years of self-taught progression. We are based in Northern Virginia, but are always willing to travel. See our work and reviews below and visit our website, nd-visuals.com, for more information!

Pricing starts at $3,350. Base rate includes an approximately 5 minute wedding video (seen below), aerial drone footage, 2 videographers, full-day wedding coverage, 2 HD cameras and a downloadable video file. See pricing section for more details and options.

• ImageQuality1.com

8 Reviews for ND Visuals

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 03/02/2019

Hire them!

We hired ND Visuals for our wedding and our engagement shoot. They captured everything perfectly and really took the time to deliver images and video that they knew we would love. I look at those pictures and our wedding video and grin from ear to ear. Perfect perfect perfect! Not to mention they are reasonably priced.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Coria · Married on 06/16/2018

These guys are exactly what we were looking for! In my search for a videographer, my goal was to find a company whose videos made me cry, even when I didn't know the couple. These guys definitely accomplished that. I would highly encourage heading to their website and checking out what they have created, it is really beautiful.
    Working with them could not have been easier. I would say I am someone who doesn't really like to be in front of a camera, and they made us feel very relaxed and like they weren't even there. I always feel a bit awkward in front of a camera, but the finished product was so natural and carefree. Can't say enough wonderful things about these guys!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Claire · Married on 05/28/2017

Nick and Dave did such an amazing job!! They captured our day so perfectly and we can relive it through our video. I cried like a baby the first time I watched it how beautiful it turned out!! Nick and Dave are worth every single penny. They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable around a camera. Can't tell you how thankful I am that they were our videographers!

Sent on 06/27/2017