Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,350
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About ND Visuals

We are Nick and Dave, ND Visuals, two individuals who are passionate about making innovative, impactful wedding films. We strive to exceed our clients' expectations through capturing meaningful memories of their big day. We work closely with our clients in all stages of production to achieve this. Our immersive, cinematic style has been refined through more than 10 years of self-taught progression. We are based in Northern Virginia, but are always willing to travel. See our work and reviews below and visit our website, nd-visuals.com, for more information!

Pricing starts at $3,350. Base rate includes an approximately 5 minute wedding video (seen below), aerial drone footage, 2 videographers, full-day wedding coverage, 2 HD cameras and a downloadable video file. See pricing section for more details and options.

ww4
ww2

• Videos 3

7 Reviews for ND Visuals

Coria · Married on 06/16/2018

These guys are exactly what we were looking for! In my search for a videographer, my goal was to find a company whose videos made me cry, even when I didn't know the couple. These guys definitely accomplished that. I would highly encourage heading to their website and checking out what they have created, it is really beautiful.
    Working with them could not have been easier. I would say I am someone who doesn't really like to be in front of a camera, and they made us feel very relaxed and like they weren't even there. I always feel a bit awkward in front of a camera, but the finished product was so natural and carefree. Can't say enough wonderful things about these guys!

Claire · Married on 05/28/2017

Nick and Dave did such an amazing job!! They captured our day so perfectly and we can relive it through our video. I cried like a baby the first time I watched it how beautiful it turned out!! Nick and Dave are worth every single penny. They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable around a camera. Can't tell you how thankful I am that they were our videographers!

Ashwini · Married on 07/30/2016

Hiring Nick and Dave as our wedding videographers was one of the best decisions we made while planning! They made an incredibly beautifully edited short film of our wedding. They were able to capture all the key moments of the whole day including getting ready, the ceremony (including parts of the vows), the reception (including parts of the speeches) and the dancing. We were given a list of songs to choose from as the background music. We also originally paid for a drone to take some footage for the wedding but they were having some technical issues with it so they refunded the cost of the drone footage and even gave us back $50 for our troubles! You just cannot beat the price for this level of quality. Check out their videos on YouTube and you can see for yourselves. I am recommending these two gentlemen to all of my newly-engaged friends :)

Award

ND Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,350.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive