ND Visuals Reviews

7 | Ashburn, VA

7 Reviews for ND Visuals

7 ND Visuals Reviews

Coria · Married on 06/16/2018

These guys are exactly what we were looking for! In my search for a videographer, my goal was to find a company whose videos made me cry, even when I didn't know the couple. These guys definitely accomplished that. I would highly encourage heading to their website and checking out what they have created, it is really beautiful.
    Working with them could not have been easier. I would say I am someone who doesn't really like to be in front of a camera, and they made us feel very relaxed and like they weren't even there. I always feel a bit awkward in front of a camera, but the finished product was so natural and carefree. Can't say enough wonderful things about these guys!

Claire · Married on 05/28/2017

Nick and Dave did such an amazing job!! They captured our day so perfectly and we can relive it through our video. I cried like a baby the first time I watched it how beautiful it turned out!! Nick and Dave are worth every single penny. They are so professional and make you feel so comfortable around a camera. Can't tell you how thankful I am that they were our videographers!

Ashwini · Married on 07/30/2016

Hiring Nick and Dave as our wedding videographers was one of the best decisions we made while planning! They made an incredibly beautifully edited short film of our wedding. They were able to capture all the key moments of the whole day including getting ready, the ceremony (including parts of the vows), the reception (including parts of the speeches) and the dancing. We were given a list of songs to choose from as the background music. We also originally paid for a drone to take some footage for the wedding but they were having some technical issues with it so they refunded the cost of the drone footage and even gave us back $50 for our troubles! You just cannot beat the price for this level of quality. Check out their videos on YouTube and you can see for yourselves. I am recommending these two gentlemen to all of my newly-engaged friends :)

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

ND Visuals captured all of our favorite moments perfectly! They were professional and easy to work with. The video they produced exceeded all my expectations and is an amazing keepsake from our special day. I'd recommend them to everyone, seriously I was so impressed and ecstatic with the video they produced!! Thank you guys!

Amanda & Mike Breslin- June 2016

Caroline · Married on 05/28/2016

Nick and Dave are amazing! They were so professional and easy to work with! They did an amazing job and we could not be happier!!!! You cannot go wrong with ND Visuals!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

About a year before our wedding, I noticed Nick and David at another wedding. It was incredible to see how they seemed to be catching everything on film.. but were never in the way! By the time we saw the video from that wedding, we knew NDVisuals was the right pick for us.

Nick and David were incredibly professional and unbelievably helpful on the day of our wedding. They even helped out in the creation of a "sparkler photo" which consisted of running around us with a lit sparkler on a hot July evening... three times! Talk about going "above and beyond" the call of duty.

We couldn't have asked for a more personal, moving, and special video than the one they created for us. Nick and David have an expert capacity for capturing moments on film without ever disrupting the special moments as they occur in real life. I can't tell you how many people have expressed that our video was the best they'd ever seen.

Of every cost we encountered in our wedding, this video is an expense we both think was 100% worth it. In fact, we feel that this video is absolutely priceless. Your wedding day flies by, this video is proof that it *really* happened... and there's no better duo than NDVisuals to have by your side!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Do yourself a favor and book these guys! Nick and David are true talented professionals who captured our wedding so perfectly. They worked very well with our photographers, and were behind the scenes (not in your face) during the wedding. The production quality is phenomenal, and the final product was just amazing and brought us to tears. Thank you ND!