Native Nature Beauty

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website

Providing perfectly executed makeup applications for over eleven years. Self-taught with years of experience building through weddings, photo-shoots, music videos and more. I worked for a prestigious makeup brand for 10 years where I received years of training for all types of beauty looks. Now I have taken up going fully freelance to accommodate more clients. I can provide onsite makeup applications for your wedding, photoshoots or any event you need a glam squad. Please visit my website or send me an inquiry— I look forward to hearing from you!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Regina
    Regina Married on 09/07/2021

My Wedding Day Makeup

OMG April was great! I was referred to her by my sister and hiring April to do my makeup on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. She was on time, professional, accommodating, she kept me calm and feeling at ease when it came to how my final look was going to turn out. She matched my foundation, took the advice on how I wanted my eyebrows to be shaped, she was able to make my eyelid makeup come out to where my eyes didn't look small (because of how my eyes are shaped), and the lip color she chose was perfect! I didn't expect anything less with over a decade of experience that she has doing makeup!!!! When my photographer came in to do my professional shots she was helpful with me getting the "bridal suite shots" I would definitely recommend her to any person for wedding day makeup!
  • F
    Fi Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing! Very professional!

Quality work! Performed make up and hair for 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and bride. Over 100 degree weather and makeup and hair stayed perfect all day!!! Love her energy and attention to detail. Absolutely lovely working with her! Will use again for other occasions.

Deals

Native Nature Beauty 1
Exclusive
Native Nature Beauty 2
Discount

I'd love to offer a discount to all my couples who are a first responder or are marrying a first responder! This will include Police Officers, EMS, Nurses, Doctors, and Firefighters. If I receive your deposit to book my services on or before December 31st 2021 you will receive 10% off of all makeup services. Proof of First Responder status can be sent as ID card.

Pricing

Native Nature Beauty Price Rates

Team

April Hill
April Hill
Owner

I’ve loved makeup for as long as I can remember-I was always creatively led. During high school was when the love for makeup developed. Sitting at my desk for hours, I would practice makeup looks until they were perfect. I started working for MAC Cosmetics in 2009 and built skills and clientele until 2020 when I decided to leave the company and turn my career completely freelance. A passion I’ve continued over eleven years, I have been doing makeup professionally for weddings, styled photo-shoots, music videos, and much more. I was born and raised in Texas and I have lived all over the state.

301 Mercedes St Fort Worth, TX, 76126
Location of (Native Nature Beauty)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding