National Agricultural Hall of Fame

• Simply Unique Events

3 Reviews for National Agricultural Hall of Fame

1 User photo

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

I contacted The National Agricultural Hall of Fame to see what they had open for October 2016. They only had 2 days left open one being the day we wanted to get married. I did not want to put a deposit down right away because I have not been there since I was in the 6th grade and have only seen pictures. I knew I would not be able to get over there to check it out for about 2 weeks and they were nice enough to go ahead and pencil me in until I had a chance to see the place. Lucky for me because when I did get the chance to see it and put my deposit down they told me another couple was interested in the date and told them they had to wait on me. The area is big a beautiful and a great price (I rented out the whole place for what others pay for a large room). They do not have many rules ( I was a little bummed that I wont be able to do my flying lantern send off but I will live) and they give you the keys so you can come as early as you want to set up and I was told we could stay as late as we wanted.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely loved this venue! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. Beautiful rustic, but elegant space.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

3.0
      3.0

I have not had my wedding yet but so far Judy with the Ag Hall has been a great help. There are not a lot of rules, like other venues. The space is large and affordable. They give you the keys so it's easy to get set up and cleaned up.

Update- The venue was great for our wedding. The space was large and easy to use. We basically had it for the whole weekend so we were able to leave our stuff and clean up the next day. We did have some confusion about the air conditioning. We had no idea it wasn't on until we were cleaning up and saw that they wanted to make sure we got it turned off before leaving. It ended up being a nice night but it was really hot in there during the day.

Sent on 02/06/2015

• 630 N. 126th Street Bonner Springs, KS, 66012 See on map
    Location of (National Agricultural Hall of Fame)