Fairfax, VA 22030 Map · Phone number

About Natasha Naomi Photography

My passion for weddings landed me as a coordinator for a few years, but I've since learned that I'd rather be capturing the memories with my camera rather than directing them. I specialize in shooting portraits and special events. I shoot all throughout Washington D.C. and it's surrounding metropolitan areas, but I'm happy to travel to your preferred location. I love a good road trip! If you'd like more information, shoot me an email. I'd love to talk about how I could best serve you!

Follow Natasha Naomi Photography on

Natasha Naomi Photography 1
Natasha Naomi Photography 2
Natasha Naomi Photography 3

Tarah · Married on 01/17/2017

Natasha is the absolute best photographer! The time , professionalism, and the passion she provides from the moment of booking to providing the proofs is amazing everytime. My wife and I have used her for every milestone shoot in our relationship and will continue too....even being 1000 miles away!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Christina · Married on 10/22/2016

My experience having Natasha as my wedding photographer was probably like no one else has experienced. Not only was she my photographer, she was also my Matron of Honor! Lucky bride, huh?!! I’ve known Natasha since we were kids, and have watched her love for photography grow stronger each year. I swear she was born with a camera attached to her... Her raw talent, attentiveness to her clients needs, and ability to make people feel natural and comfortable during the most stressful time of their life, all make her the absolute best at what she does. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Natasha Naomi Photography 4
    Natasha Naomi Photography 5
    Natasha Naomi Photography 6

Jessica · Married on 05/22/2016

Tasha is friendly & professional. She asks what your vision is & loves to do unique sessions that truly capture your personality. More than that, she knows how to capture all those special moments, which in the end is what is really important. She has been photographing all our friends engagements, weddings and their growing family photos for years. I was so upset that it rained on my wedding day but she thought ahead, created a plan & salvaged it with the most amazing pictures of us in the rain! I won't use anyone else, I look forward to working with her again and having her catch all our family memories.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Natasha Naomi Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• Fairfax, 22030 See on map