Eatontown, NJ 07724 Map · Phone number

About Natalia Irena Makeup Artistry

Hello Beautiful! Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Natalia, and I am a certified makeup artist servicing the NJ area. I specialize in bridal airbrush makeup for you and your bridal party. My services can be utilized on location or at my studio location right off the Garden State Parkway in Neptune, NJ. Makeup has always been a passion of mine and I would love to share it with you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Follow Natalia Irena Makeup Artistry on

9 Reviews for Natalia Irena Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

Natalia Irena Makeup Artistry 1

Karen · Married on 12/20/2017

Natalia is amazing!! At my trial she was careful and patient and I absolutely loved how attentive she was. She asked me questions and listened to what I wanted and even had me send pictures of what I was looking for. The day of the wedding she NAILED IT! I looked in the mirror after she was done and I could have cried (it was a good thing I was wearing fake lashes and water proof mascara)! During my first look with my (now) husband I cried like a baby and my makeup stayed right where she put it. She is worth every single penny!! If your looking for flawless makeup that stays in place and feels like you’re not wearing anything, contact Natalia!! I wish I could give her more than 5 stars!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Natalia Irena Makeup Artistry 2

Natalia did makeup for us on my wedding day and did a wonderful job! All of my ladies looked stunning and were very happy with their makeup. My husband (!) thought I looked gorgeous and I truly felt it. I highly recommend Natalia, she is friendly, professional, and all around great!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Natalia did an absolutely amazing job!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Award

Natalia Irena Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25