Miami, FL 33144 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Nat Marie

Nat Marie specializes in wedding & portrait photography. My style gravitates towards soft, vintage images.

I've been photographing since 2010 and professionally for the past 2 years. I've photographed over 100 happy clients. My strengths are directing my clients to create beautiful portraits and working closely with them to deliver a product they'll love looking at for the rest of their lives.

I look forward to speaking with you about making your day truly unforgettable through gorgeous photographs.

For additional reviews, please visit our Facebook page.

pm2a0389
2m9a5753

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Nat Marie

Laur · Married on 05/14/2016

Nat was awesome!! She is so sweet and reliable!! We've already seen a sneak peak of our wedding pics and we love them!! Can't wait to see what else she captured!!! ????

Sent on 06/11/2016

Norma · Married on 09/01/2015

Nathalie was great- she was understanding of Our needs and made them happen.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jane · Married on 08/07/2015

Words cannot express my gratitude for Nat Marie! My husband and I are so lucky to have found her. When I initially started wedding planning I looked at 10 different photographers' portfolios and works. None of them really inspired me or made me think 'this is the one'. But when I came across Nat's - I fell in love. I emailed her directly and she was prompt and friendly at responding. She was willing to work around my schedule and budget. We used her for our engagement photos by the beach and for our wedding. When we were taking our engagement photos my friends and at that time fiance all said the same thing "wow the photographer seems so passionate !". Seriously.. when you work with Nat, you can feel her passion and love for her work. She goes more and beyond what she is required to do to get the shot she loves. She is detail oriented and patient with her work. I loved my engagement shots yet I loved my wedding sneak peaks even more!!! I can't wait to get the rest of my photos. On the day of my wedding she was there to capture every moment and she knows how to work magic! I would recommend Nat's services to anyone who would want to cherish there special moments.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Nat Marie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nat Marie 1
    20% Off Prints
    20% off any order of 100+ or more when you review your experience with us online!