853 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, TN 37221, Nashville, TN 37221 Map · Phone number

About Nashville Audio Visual

Nashville Audio Visual is Nashville's premiere lighting and audio visual service. We work with the most respected planners, destination management companies, and corporations. Our inventory ranges from hand crafted rustic chandeliers, to full blown production concert stage lighting. Our clients range from brides, to SONY, to Taylor Swift, and everything in between. Call today for a tour of our facility.

Chris Jackson,

Owner / Nashville Audio Visual

615.300.3749

info@nashvilleaudiovisual.com

Follow Nashville Audio Visual on

20 Reviews for Nashville Audio Visual

Tanya · Married on 07/01/2018

Kryssie is wonderful to work with! I used Nashville Audio and Visual for the drapery and string lighting at my wedding, and it looked beautiful! Everything was well placed and I am very happy with how everything turned out.

becca · Married on 04/29/2017

Kryssie and Reed are absolutely wonderful to work with!! I have had the privilege of working with NAV on numerous events for work and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to handle my draping for my wedding day! Walking into our reception was even more breathtaking then I could have imagined! They did an outstanding job making Saddle Woods Farm a true dream come true!!

Laken · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Nashville Audio Visual for uplighting, draping, and a custom GOBO. Their pricing was very affordable and we were able to have a pre-wedding consultation so we could look at the draping fabrics and uplighting in person and talk about our options for the custom GOBO. We were super happy with our experience with them and would definitely recommend them!

Nashville Audio Visual FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Day-Of Coordination, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery, Event Planning
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Chalkboards, Signage
  • What event items are available? Lights

• Historic Travellers Rest Plantation
    Historic Travellers Rest Plantation Mansion Weddings

Nashville Audio Visual creates beautiful events and their team has serviced many indoor and outdoor weddings here at Travellers Rest. They can create many different looks with different lighting and draping options.

• Nashville Party Authority
    Nashville Party Authority Wedding DJs

As an entertainer for many years I have seen my share of professional lighting. Take my word for it, Nashville Audio Visual is at the top of their field when it comes to the latest technologies, trends and styles in lighting. They put the W-O-W in Wow Factor.

• The Bridge Building Event Spaces
    The Bridge Building Event Spaces Historic Weddings

Nashville Audio Visual is wonderful!! They always go above and beyond our expectations. Very helpful and knowledgeable about their field. Will continue to use them for our events, wherever they may be!

• 853 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, TN 37221 Nashville, 37221 See on map