712 Rundle Ave, Nashville, TN 37210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 3

About Bright Event Productions

Bright Event Productions is a select provider of innovative event lighting, advanced audio production, impactful design, and exceptional customer service for clients and brides in the Greater Nashville area and beyond. Partnering with exclusive event venues and top-notch, professional vendors, experience the BRIGHT difference.

Based in Nashville, TN.

Follow Bright Event Productions on

hsvendors041
Bright Event Productions
bright event productions rustic elegance at belle
Bright Event Productions
bright event productions wedding lighting at belle
Bright Event Productions
bright event productions big events weddings nashv
Bright Event Productions
bright event productions big events garrison event
bright event productions war memorial indian weddi
Bright Event Productions
nehaguru enchanted florist bright event production
smith79
Bright Event Productions
bright event productions event lighting nashville
bright event productions war memorial indian weddi
bright events garrison event
Bright Event Productions
bright event productions wedding lighting nashvill
Bright Event Productions
nashville wedding enchanted florist bright event p
hsvendors010

• Videos 4

18 Reviews for Bright Event Productions

• Aryn

Aryn Meyer · Married on 10/13/2018

Thanks for a job well done!

Bright and their team have once again done an amazing job! They have been great to work with for both our clients and our business. Their employees are knowledgable, respectful and fast!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Siobhan · Married on 10/12/2018

A must hire

We hired Bright Events to do all the lighting for our wedding reception at Belle Meade Plantation. While we were required to use Bright Events I would highly recommend them to any bride or anyone needing lighting for their special event. Tate was super professional and easy to work with. I initially inquired about the basic string light package and right away he sent me an email congratulating me on my engagement, basic package pricing and then several a la carte options should I be interested. He answered all my questions, sent me various quotes on additional fixtures I was looking at and a few weeks before the wedding when I made a last minute decision to add string lights to the cocktail area he made it happen. Everything day/night of looked absolutely beautiful and I could not have been happier. My guests are still raving about the decor and much of it was a result of Bright Events help / hard work day of. I highly recommend Bright Events and I thank the team for making my day super special!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Bright Events to do all the lighting and power for our outdoor tented wedding reception for 64 guests. They came as a recommendation from our event rental vendor and I would highly recommend them to any other bride or individual needing lighting/power for their special event. Our consultant Carlie Moore was professional, responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Once i expressed our budget and vision Carlie and her team did a great job providing expert advice and options all while staying within the budget we had set. This was our first time planning an event/wedding of this size and Carlie was so patient, kind, responsive, and informative while answering all the questions I had! The lighting helped create a wonderful and enchanting atmosphere and I couldn't be more grateful for the service Bright Events and their team provided!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Bright Event Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Brandi! We loved working with you and are thankful you choose Bright Event Productions!

Award

Bright Event Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Event Design, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Signage

Real Weddings

• Belle Meade Plantation
    Belle Meade Plantation Barn & Farm Weddings

Belle Meade Plantation works exclusively with Bright Event Productions when it comes to event lighting needs for their clients. They will get the job done well and exceed our expectations! You are in great hands with Clint, Abi & the Bright Team!

• 712 Rundle Ave Nashville, 37210 See on map