Bright Event Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Bright Event Productions 1
  • Ashley

Brett · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful and Romantic Lighting!!!

We hired Bright Event Productions for our wedding at Cheekwood. They did such a beautiful job for our outdoor reception. I was so impressed by the amount of lighting they had-it was so beautiful and they really knew how to compliment the building with their lighting. It was not too bright and was beautifully lit! I highly recommend them for anyone looking to hire a great and dependable lighting company for their wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Bright Event Productions 2
  • Hayleigh

Hayleigh · Married on 11/17/2018

Flexible when we needed it!

So, we booked the rental colors online for chairs, tables, linens, and when we got them, UFFDA. They were not what I was expecting, but I called them and asked if there was anyway we could get different colors and they were willing to work with me to get what we needed. Super thankful that they were responsive and willing to help out!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Aryn

Aryn Meyer · Married on 10/13/2018

Thanks for a job well done!

Bright and their team have once again done an amazing job! They have been great to work with for both our clients and our business. Their employees are knowledgable, respectful and fast!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Siobhan · Married on 10/12/2018

A must hire

We hired Bright Events to do all the lighting for our wedding reception at Belle Meade Plantation. While we were required to use Bright Events I would highly recommend them to any bride or anyone needing lighting for their special event. Tate was super professional and easy to work with. I initially inquired about the basic string light package and right away he sent me an email congratulating me on my engagement, basic package pricing and then several a la carte options should I be interested. He answered all my questions, sent me various quotes on additional fixtures I was looking at and a few weeks before the wedding when I made a last minute decision to add string lights to the cocktail area he made it happen. Everything day/night of looked absolutely beautiful and I could not have been happier. My guests are still raving about the decor and much of it was a result of Bright Events help / hard work day of. I highly recommend Bright Events and I thank the team for making my day super special!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired Bright Events to do all the lighting and power for our outdoor tented wedding reception for 64 guests. They came as a recommendation from our event rental vendor and I would highly recommend them to any other bride or individual needing lighting/power for their special event. Our consultant Carlie Moore was professional, responsive, flexible, and accommodating. Once i expressed our budget and vision Carlie and her team did a great job providing expert advice and options all while staying within the budget we had set. This was our first time planning an event/wedding of this size and Carlie was so patient, kind, responsive, and informative while answering all the questions I had! The lighting helped create a wonderful and enchanting atmosphere and I couldn't be more grateful for the service Bright Events and their team provided!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Bright Event Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Brandi! We loved working with you and are thankful you choose Bright Event Productions!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

After a couple of billing bumps in the road and behind us, I couldn't be more in love with this company and the job they did. I wanted just casual string lights for the outside patio during the wedding. When I first reached out for a quote it was a bit higher than I had originally budgeted but they were able to work with me getting the cost to be more affordable. They showed up early and had all of the lighting done before we even arrived at the venue.

Sent on 10/06/2017

ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

We worked with Bright Events this summer for our reception at Belle Meade Plantation. They took care of lighting in and outside of the carriage house, as well as draping and chandelier for inside. Everything looked beautiful! They were quick to respond via email and were helpful with making decisions. They arrived on time for set up and everything went according to plan and looked great.

Sent on 12/12/2016
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 10/10/2015

Bright Events was absolutely wonderful to work with! They were reasonably priced and really knew what they were doing. We used Bright Events to light up our tent and it really just transformed the space into a gorgeous, elegant room that complimented the tables and linens that we had. They offer services for non-wedding events too, and apparently will even make custom lighting for you upon request. I felt very good supporting a small local company and the staff are all very passionate about what they do. Great company!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Bright Events was phenomenal. After only a handful of emails they had exactly what we wanted and we never had to worry about how dim or bright the space was and worked within our budget. They are incredibly professional and their process was seamless start to finish.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2015

We hired bright event productions for our wedding. They are amazing! We had an outdoor wedding with Italian string lights and a gobo pattern on the tent ceiling. Our guests were amazed at the beauty of the lighting. Thank you for making our wedding beautiful! :)

Sent on 06/03/2015

They have a large selection of inventory and are very easy to work with. I would use them again and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much for lighting up our special day!

Sent on 12/13/2014

They made Houston Station look amazing with there light packages. Very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Allison · Married on 04/27/2014

If you are looking for lighting services for a wedding or special event, I highly recommend Bright Event Productions. We used Bright Events for our wedding in April 2014 and couldn’t be happier. We got married at Houston Station and the two companies worked so well together. They offered pre-planned packages to make it super simple to bring our vision to life and customize it. It couldn’t have been easier. I worked mostly with Clayton and don’t think you could find a nicer person! The staff knows how to use lights to transform any space and they are passionate about helping you. We also used Bright Events to supply lighting for our rehearsal dinner in my parent’s backyard. The team is super friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The set-up crew loaded in on time and did an excellent job working with the other vendors; they also always put safety first so we felt very comfortable and confident in their skills with all those lights. They offer options to fit with any budget. Lighting can be expensive, but it is worth every penny! You won’t be disappointed. Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 05/24/2014

kelly · Married on 12/31/2013

Bright Event Productions made our NYE wedding absolutely STUNNING! We had our ceremony in a meeting room at a hotel and the reception in a ballroom across the hallway, both rooms were unrecognizable and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The ballroom was transformed to a "lounge feel" the lighting completely set the mood for an absolute fantastic night. I knew nothing about lighting and Clint made some excellent suggestions on things I wouldn't even know to ask for. There was a "wash" on the dance floor and the pictures our friends and family have posted just solidify that the lighting was done perfectly. We are so grateful for Bright Event's help and guidance as well as professionalism. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Anne · Married on 12/14/2013

Bright Event did not just one..but 2 very lagre jobs for me on the same day. Very bad, very cold weather with ice and rain. One was at The Fontanel under a tent for 250 and the other was in Franklin , under tent for 150. Both events required extensive lighting and generators. Abi and Clint were so very flexible becasue the weather would not cooperate at all! Both events were perfect in the end. My clients were thrilled with the final product and that is what counts for me! They are very creative and fun to work with ! I highly reccomend Bright Event Productions!

Sent on 01/13/2014

AMAZING!!! This team went above and beyond and everything looked so beautiful. They are truly the best and so wonderful to work with. HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Lighting was an element of the budget I went back and forth on and even had to beg for. Lighting seems like an "extra expense" until you see the final product. Bright Event was a game changer in making our wedding feel like an affair.

We used their basic string lighting and uplighting services. If we didn't use them, our efforts for decorating a large room would have fallen short. The lighting design they produced made the other elements (catering, decor, dance floor) shine. They listen to your needs and give a realistic approach to what you need to make the room work.

Their communication is fast and reliable. They accept multiple modes and ways to payment. Their on site staff is efficient and polite. They do not get in the way or create messes. Have them come in first before finally setting the tables so they aren't worried about messing up your work in setup.

My husband who was the most skeptical about lighting was the most satisfied with the investment. He has since recommended their services to other family members and testified to how lighting is an essential to weddings.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Tate Forbes at Bright Events was AMAZING!!! She has such an "eye" for helping you create your look. She is easy to talk to, responds quickly, and best of all, she works with you on budget. They can help you accomplish your look no matter what it is and what you are trying to spend. If there is a way to make it work, she will make it work! Everything went as smoothly as possible! Loved the way my reception and ceremony looked! they are definitely worth talking to :)

Sent on 09/17/2015

Alyssa · Married on 07/13/2016

3.0

Very good product and flexible within my package. I wanted to change a few things around and they agreed without charging me extra. However, they're still pretty pricey. There were a few things I really wanted at my wedding that I had to give up because I simply would have felt bad for paying so much for said items, haha.

But excellent variety and very professional. Definitely would recommend if you had all the money in the world to spend on your wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Mia · Married on 07/08/2016

1.6
      2.0
      2.0

We used Bright Events for our wedding at Belle Meade Plantation this summer. Their final lighting product was good--their rental offerings fit in well with the decor of the Carriage House and other Belle Meade buildings, and the initial set up was completed without a hitch. We've given them fewer stars, though, because their pricing is very high and their service wasn't as responsive or flexible as any of the other wedding vendors we used. In addition, their sound lead on site had problems with playing the music. The volume for the bridal entrance and dancing was very low, and he messed up our first dance by starting it before anyone asked him to, and then starting it in the middle when he was asked to do it again, so we missed both the beginning of the bride's entrance and half of our first dance! He is also the only grumpy face unfortunately captured in our wedding video. Bright Events has an exclusive contract with Belle Meade, so unfortunately there was no other option.

Sent on 08/26/2016