4001 Buckeystown Pike Unit 126, Buckeystown, MD 21717 Map · Phone number

About Naomi Sheress

Naomi Sheress is a wedding photographer servicing the Washington DC metro area. She brings her bright personality as well as a highly developed sense of detail to produce incredibly beautiful shots. When it comes to capturing the laughs, joyful tears, and candid moments, Naomi Sheress is the one you want photographing your wedding. She brings a deep passion for life and storytelling to the forefront of her work as well as your wedding. Her incredible portfolio is a testament to her talents.

Naomi Sheress offers up great photography services that make your wedding experience that much more special. These include destination/travel, engagement shoot and high-resolution images. Services offered include:

• Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Naomi Sheress offers her couples photography items to make their special moments last forever. These items include:

• Albums

20 Reviews for Naomi Sheress

• Tiffany

Tiffany Saunders · Married on 07/05/2020

Amazing!!!

Naomi and her team are very professional, kind, and amazing to work with. The pictures for my engagement session and wedding came out gorgeous. I would highly recommend Naomi, because she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, she has an eye for detail, and ensured my day was captured beautifully. From the beginning I trusted her because she made me feel at ease. I was not disappointed. She truly has a magical touch.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous Pictures, Amazing Experience!

Naomi and Nick did an amazing job capturing both our wedding and engagement shoots! Naomi's bright laughter and relaxed air kept me very calm as we dealt with some bumps in the road the morning of the wedding, but she kept us on schedule and was very flexible as family members came up with last minute shot requests! She was also very patient with our rowdy bridal party ;)

Throughout the whole process, from emails to the engagement shoot to the wedding, Naomi was kind, thoughtful, and set on giving us the best possible experience for our day. Our day was so perfect, and we couldn't be happier with Naomi's work!

Thank you!

Dana and Andrew

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Monroe · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing from the start!

Throughout the insane couple hours they helped me feel more calm and we felt like we had known them for years! Amazing peopl and amazing photographers!

Sent on 08/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Naomi Sheress FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1995.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• PriscillaM Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Naomi. I've worked with her on numerous occasions and continue to do so. I have also used her beautiful photography for my new born photo shoot. She is amazing at what she does not only is she extremely sweet and kind but she cares about what you want for your vision of your photos, I feel that is key. She is extremely detailed on getting your thoughts and again very genuine about your needs and wants. Her portfolio speaks for itself in that she captures the moments that matter most for us. If you are looking for one of the best photographers look no further this is the girl you want! Thank you Naomi for being wonderful in everything you do and continue to do for me. I look forward to many more wonderful photo sessions! :)

• 4001 Buckeystown Pike Unit 126, Unit 126 Buckeystown, MD, 21717 See on map
    Location of (Naomi Sheress)