4001 Buckeystown Pike Unit 126, Buckeystown, MD 21717 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,695
Availability Check your date

About Naomi Sheress

Naomi Sheress is a wedding photographer servicing the Washington DC metro area. She brings her bright personality as well as a highly developed sense of detail to produce incredibly beautiful shots. When it comes to capturing the laughs, joyful tears and candid moments, Naomi Sheress is the one you want photographing your wedding. She brings a deep passion for life and storytelling to the forefront of her work as well as your wedding. Her incredible portfolio is a testament to her talents.

Naomi Sheress offers up great photography services that make your wedding experience that much more special. These include destination/travel, engagement shoot and high-resolution images. Services offered include:

• Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Naomi Sheress offers her couples photography items to make their special moments last forever. These items include:

• Albums

naomi sheressnight wedding sparklers
naomi sheressbest virgina wedding photographer
naomi sheressbest maryland wedding photography
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheresseden resort suites wedding pa
naomi sheresswashington dc wedding
naomi sheressdc engagement session
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheressharpers ferry engagement session
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheresspotomac vineyard wedding va
naomi sheresssikh ceremony virginia
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheresstysons corner westin hotel
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheressvirginia potomac vineyard wedding
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheresswashington dc engagement session
naomi sheresswedding photographer maryland
naomi sheresswedding flower boquet
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheresswoodend sanctuary wedding chevy chase
Naomi Sheress
naomi sheresswestin hotel tysons corner va
naomi sheressnight wedding sparklers

Naomi Sheress 3
  • Mark

Mark Groth · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful wedding photography

Naomi and Rico were energetic, friendly and super accomodating. Naomi was very patient and did a wonderful job working with Heather and myself. She has a great personality and made it a lot of fun for us both. She was just amazing. Without a doubt we highly recommend Naomi!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Ruchi · Married on 08/05/2018

beautiful pics, very good quality and fun to work with

I was running late for my getting ready pictures and we did not have enough time before the wedding ceremony to finish our family pictures as we have planned. Naomi was very flexible and was able adjust to our time schedule last moment to take our family pictures after the ceremony. I was relieved and it worked out perfectly on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Naomi Sheress 4

Adiam · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Naomi to capture our wedding photos was easily one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. From our first conversation, I knew I wanted Naomi to be our photographer. She was professional, respectful, kind, and seemed genuinely interested in learning about my husband and I's story and our vision of how we wanted our wedding photos to look. Throughout the whole process, Naomi was organized and kept in touch at all the right intervals and sent a sweet and thoughtful gift that I used while wedding planning.

We had an East African wedding, with lots of pushy aunts and uncles that Naomi interacted with with grace. For our wedding party shots, Naomi gave us all welcome direction and made what could have been awkward, fun and easy. Naomi and her husband even graciously let us bum a ride to our reception with them after taking our couple shots :). We loved how our wedding photos came out! Naomi captured candid photos and portrait photos with talent and ease. She gave us a sneak peek of our photos before the end of our reception, which was awesome! Then, not too long after our wedding, she sent us a video collage of photos, which was great because family and friends kept asking to see our professional photos. She even sent us a Valentine's Day gift and a sweet note which we appreciated so much. On top of everything, her work is very reasonably priced. If you are thinking of hiring Naomi, go for it- you can thank me later!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Naomi Sheress FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• PriscillaM Beauty
    PriscillaM Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Naomi. I've worked with her on numerous occasions and continue to do so. I have also used her beautiful photography for my new born photo shoot. She is amazing at what she does not only is she extremely sweet and kind but she cares about what you want for your vision of your photos, I feel that is key. She is extremely detailed on getting your thoughts and again very genuine about your needs and wants. Her portfolio speaks for itself in that she captures the moments that matter most for us. If you are looking for one of the best photographers look no further this is the girl you want! Thank you Naomi for being wonderful in everything you do and continue to do for me. I look forward to many more wonderful photo sessions! :)

• 4001 Buckeystown Pike, Unit 126 Buckeystown, 21717 See on map