Houston, TX 77009 Map · Phone number

About Naomi Hoffmeyer, harpist

What do you imagine when you see yourself walking down the aisle? Your beloved is waiting for you, you're surrounded by your loved ones, the flowers are gorgeous...and intimate harp music accompanies you as you float towards the next step in your life.

Naomi is committed to working with each client individually to create the perfect music for their upcoming special event. She maintains an extensive music library, and can play adaptations of popular songs in many genres. Don't see your special song? Just ask! Naomi will make every effort to meet a client's wishes.

The harp is a beautiful instrument all by itself; Naomi also offers the option of several other lovely combinations: flute and harp, violin and harp, and even a harp duo.

Exquisite Artistry, Extraordinary Style

1d9fc6ed705fd010 5 22 16 pink dress

2 Reviews for Naomi Hoffmeyer, harpist

• Melissa

Melissa Marie Maraj · Married on 09/07/2019

A 5 star harpist with a whimsical touch!

Naomi is the consummate professional and takes pride in what she does.

When I first heard her play in a video I knew she (an her beautiful harp) would make the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. We had an idea of the mood we wanted to create and Naomi lent her professional insight into the areas we need additional guidance on. We met with her via FaceTime (although she did make herself available to meet in person) and she helped us develop a beautiful musical plan. She played the songs we were interested in and helped us in the areas where we were unclear. Her performance on the day of was amazing. I did not notice her when I came down the aisle, I just followed the beautiful music coming from her harp. She was present and made sure the music enhanced, but did not take over the ceremony. I would highly recommend Naomi for any event, especially weddings.

Thanks Naomi for being a part of our special day. I will never forget it!

Melissa & Scott

Sent on 09/17/2019

Cori · Married on 10/18/2014

I contacted Naomi a week before my best friends wedding after several harpists that I had contacted were booked. She agreed to play for her wedding on such short notice and she also learned two modern songs for me at the last minute! She was amazing! My best friend was so excited (it was a surprise) and said she was the highlight of the wedding, the guests are still talking about how beautiful her music was. She showed up early, was very sweet and professional and flexible.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Naomi Hoffmeyer, harpist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Houston, 77009 See on map