Naomi Hoffmeyer Harp Music

Houston, TX View map

$500 Most Popular Price

Exceptional Music.
Extraordinary Service.

You want one-of-a-kind live music but don’t know where to start. After helping dozens of couples select music for their dream weddings, we know how to create a vibrant atmosphere that will keep guests reminiscing for years to come. We’ll work with you every step of the way to make sure the music for your wedding day is unforgettable.

Naomi brings over a decade of experience to her role as the soundtrack to memorable weddings and upscale events. Let Naomi’s dynamic sound create the moving and unique atmosphere that will take your event to the next level. Her enthusiasm for sharing her wedding expertise will infuse your event with energy and fun through an easy, stress-free planning experience.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$500

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$500

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Sample Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Harp
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • Joanna
    Joanna D. Married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful, elegant, classy

Naomi’s playing at our ceremony was absolutely stunning. It created such a wonderful, relaxed vibe for our wedding. Also, the timing for each professional was perfect, which is often very hard to pull off! Naomi is a great musician, as well as a kind & organized person. 10/10 would recommend! Thanks Naomi!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 09/07/2019

A 5 star harpist with a whimsical touch!

Naomi is the consummate professional and takes pride in what she does.

When I first heard her play in a video I knew she (an her beautiful harp) would make the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony. We had an idea of the mood we wanted to create and Naomi lent her professional insight into the areas we need additional guidance on. We met with her via FaceTime (although she did make herself available to meet in person) and she helped us develop a beautiful musical plan. She played the songs we were interested in and helped us in the areas where we were unclear. Her performance on the day of was amazing. I did not notice her when I came down the aisle, I just followed the beautiful music coming from her harp. She was present and made sure the music enhanced, but did not take over the ceremony. I would highly recommend Naomi for any event, especially weddings.

Thanks Naomi for being a part of our special day. I will never forget it!

Melissa & Scott

Naomi Hoffmeyer Harp Music's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding, Melissa & Scott! I'm so glad it was everything you wanted it to be.
    Cori Married on 10/18/2014
    I contacted Naomi a week before my best friends wedding after several harpists that I had contacted were booked. She agreed to play for her wedding on such short notice and she also learned two modern songs for me at the last minute! She was amazing! My best friend was so excited (it was a surprise) and said she was the highlight of the wedding, the guests are still talking about how beautiful her music was. She showed up early, was very sweet and professional and flexible.

Houston, TX, 77009
Location of (Naomi Hoffmeyer Harp Music)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding