Dalton, PA 18414 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Harvey Events & Planning

Nancy Harvey Events and Planning offers professional wedding & event planning, consulting and support services to clients throughout Northeast Pennsylvania and beyond. Let's face it - in this fast-paced world everyone could use a helping hand - especially in the months leading up to their wedding day. Work, family and those pesky details of everyday life always seem to get in the way. It's enough to drive the bride crazy! At Nancy Harvey Events and Planning we sweat the small - and big stuff - so you don't have to! We're passionate about the details that make or break your big day. Budgets, deadlines, contracts, vendor meetings, music, catering, flowers, and more. When you're working with us you're the most important bride in the world! Call owner - Nancy Harvey - to learn how she can help make your day even more special. For more than 18 years she's been helping brides and their families look and feel their best! Wouldn't you like a helping hand, too?

b457407abd568369 1527871254 7aa633de6cf061c6 1527871251496 3 h7
1176425cde6e6fd9 1527871254 97e0d728c711e155 1527871251500 5 h10
Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Reception area
Reception area

2 Reviews for Nancy Harvey Events & Planning

amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Nancy is AMAZING!! She helped make my dream wedding a reality. She was so on top of everything throughout the planning process and the day of the event. She is so knowledgable, experienced, and well connected to quality vendors. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with Nancy. I will admit I was overwhelmed during the planning process, but Nancy was always so helpful and kept me on track. I would have been lost without her, and I now miss talking with her on a regular basis. My friends and family were so impressed with Nancy and all my vendors the day of the wedding, and they had a great time. Nancy has wonderful ideas, she completely understood what I wanted my wedding to be like, and I never felt pressured. My wedding was perfection and I am so grateful to her and all of the wonderful vendors that we had the pleasure of working with thanks to her. I HIGHLY recommend Nancy Harvey Events and Planning for anyone planning and event, but especially for any Bride planning a wedding. Trust me you will be so glad you have her in your corner making things happen so you can enjoy your special day. Thank you so much Nancy! :) <3

Pam · Married on 09/17/2016

I don't know how anyone could possibly get married without a wedding planner anymore!!!! Nancy is absolutely fabulous to work with and consistently goes ABOVE and BEYOND! Every wedding has a few "bumps" in the road leading up to the final day but, Nancy makes it so simple, she has contingency plans to her contingency plans! Nancy is such a professional and a delight to work with, so professional in every possible way and leaves nothing to chance. Do yourself a favor, enjoy your wedding and let Nancy do all the "worrying" and "stressing" for you. Leave it to the expert, Nancy will make your day magical. Thank you again Nancy!

Nancy Harvey Events & Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,210.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,528.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,037.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6