Jacksonville FL, Jacksonville, FL 32218 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,699
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Name Sake Pictures

We capture your most special moment as your wedding day brings it, and more! Learn to fall in love again once you receive your final video product. Please, take a look at our wedding samples and see for yourself. Our prices are worth every second of your video.

Follow Name Sake Pictures on

• Courtney Clayton Videography
  • Flying Ostrich Media
  • Adam Pressley Films

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 8 Videos

6 Reviews for Name Sake Pictures

Glory Ellison Hostetter · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing and absolutely blown away by his work!

We used Name Sake Pictures for our wedding videography in August of 2019 and we were absolutely blown away with how amazing our video turned out! Mauricio is so wonderful to work with and we were so amazed and impressed at his talent and creativity he captured from our special day! Would absolutely recommend for weddings!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Paige O · Married on 05/04/2019

Memories for a lifetime

Name Sake Pictures captured our wedding day perfectly. Mauricio was our photographer and we can't thank him enough for documenting one of the happiest days of our lives. The attention to detail, the high level of professionalism, the availability to communicate and the amazing talent to capture our ideas from our head to our photos was impeccable. Mauricio was distinctly organized and listened to everything we wanted. He made a conscientious effort to make sure all those wants were met. He took the lead on creative ideas for our photos. He has a very artistic approach. Thank you, Mauricio, for articulating the essence of our vows and celebration of our love.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Name Sake Pictures's reply:

Thank you so much Paige for the great review! Thank you for trusting Name Sake Pictures to capture your special day. I am so glad you and Mike love your photos.

Edsel · Married on 03/09/2019

I would hire Namesake all over again!

I cannot say how thrilled we were when my husband and I received our wedding video!!! I loved every aspect of it, especially the artistic approach! I absolutely feel as if I’m re-living our wedding day whenever we view it! Hire Namesake! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Name Sake Pictures's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy you and Edsel love the video. Thank you so much again for hiring Name Sake Pictures to capture your special day.

• Jacksonville FL Jacksonville, Florida, 32218 See on map
    Location of (Name Sake Pictures)