Nageh Boshra Cinematography

Huntington Beach, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

As a professional wedding Cinematography/Photography for over than 15 years, we have been combining many digital advancement, Cinematographic techniques, innovation and fine art, to capture images that don't only set new trends but also surpass traditional standards and techniques.
Our Cinematography/Photography Company is a team of professional wedding photographers and videographers based in Los angles ,California. They are determined to capture unforgettable, and unique wedding photography and film. These images capture all the moments of your special day and the beginning of a wonderful journey. We only accept a limited number of weddings per year in order for us to fully invest time and energy into creating quality work for our wonderful couples. Our team use Professional equipment, such as cinema cameras, steadicams, low light cameras, cinema slider, 21' to 40' cran, 4K Drone cinema cameras and professional Audio for Hollywood level style.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2500.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

1 User photo

Ragaa B. Married on 11/14/2020

Professional photographer and videographer

Great photos and videos! Nice and professional with high quality!

Nageh Boshra Cinematography's reply:

Ragaa, you're so kind and you have such a high sense of taste especially during the photoshoot. The event was beautiful and I wish you both the best!
    Joseph G. Married on 11/14/2020

Nageh, you are such a talented man!

You have such a gift, and we are so thankful you shared it with us. Your ability to conduct a photoshoot with patience and kindness really set the tone for our session. It helped us to focus on the significance of the event and mark the occasion well.

Nageh Boshra Cinematography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Joseph! I try my best to keep weddings organized and less stressful as possible. You guys are an amazing couple and I'm glad I was able to capture your one in a lifetime event.
    Mariam Event on: 06/05/2017
    I don't know from where to start this review. Nageh and his team has been nothing but beyond amazing. I am extremely grateful to Nageh and his wonderful team. The decision to hire a videography and photography team was difficult for me to make. I kept going back and forth. but I am so happy that I decided to go for it with Nageh's Team. I have extremely specific taste and really value high-quality, high-end, gorgeous & emotive videography and photographs. everything was beyond what i hope for. definitely not your ordinary graduation picture, photoshoot or recording. the team really knew the campus and were very creative and inventive. the team is very easy to work with, great listeners and knew exactly what I want in such an important event. they are patient, talented and professional
    I would hire them again and again, and you should, too! Just go for it! You'll never regret the decision & your special day will be experienced by generations to come with the beautiful film Nageh Boshra create for you.
    Thank you, Nageh, and the rest of your team for capturing the essence of my Graduation so beautifully! XO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

19851 Inverness Ln, Huntington Beach, CA, 92646
Location of (Nageh Boshra Cinematography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding