Naba Zabih Photography

301 SE 177th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Naba Zabih Photography

Hey, I'm Naba (Your future third wheel- see what I did there)

Everything I say past this point is hella important so you're gonna wanna read it *wink wink*

You and your babe are important to me. We will probably text back and forth fan-girling over your wedding dress and decorations, have coffee shop dates where you vent about the craziness that is wedding planning, and heck I've even gone out dancing with some of my couples to really seal the deal haha

The point is, to me you guys aren't clients!! You're future friends and I want that to be a mutual relationship. If you're price-shopping for the best deal or the photographer whose gonna take the typical prom style photos-that's totally okay , but if thats the case, I might not be the right gal for you!

Its kind of crazy, but on your wedding day you spend most of the day with your photographer- like seriously you'll see me more than you see each other!! I'm there for all of it, and I want you to always feel like you've got an extra bestie on the day of, someone to remind you that you look badass, lift your dress up if you have to pee, and cheer grandma on when she's out on the dance floor twerking her lil 80 year old booty!!

If you want someone who is going to look at your wedding day as a love story waiting to be read- then you've found me. When you're old and decrepit I want you to open up your wedding albums and be inspired by the love that you guys lived and promised to each other! Moments of epicness that will blow your socks off so you can look back and be like HOLY CRAP THAT WAS ME?! Moments that will make you ugly cry because you didn't even know they were happening like your mom wiping tears off your dad's face in the background!

Its not about the "cheese and smile at the camera moments", its the messy unplanned ones where you're snuggling the way you do on Sunday mornings, or grinning into each others faces because someone made a that's what she said joke. Its the moments where you're running down the coast- sand and water all up in your wedding dress and he picks you up and twirls ya, and your hair is catching that mountain air. Its the ones where its just you and your babe, and the possibility of a lifetime of this kind of crazy passionate wild and endless love.

When the flowers have dried and the guests have gone home, I will tell you the story of a day that will never grow old even when you do. A narrative that will last long after, to light up the eyes of your grandparents and grandchildren alike. The story of your love will be a tale that I will tell for years to come, to bring laughter, to bring tears, to bring nostalgia, and sparks of old love- And I can't wait.

There's something magical waiting to be created, something beautiful waiting to be seen <3

Follow Naba Zabih Photography on
Discovery Park Engagement
Discovery Park Engagement

14 Reviews for Naba Zabih Photography

Anand · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Naba took us to the jetties in Panama City Beach she showed up 15 minutes early and was ready to go as soon as we got there. During the shoot Naba was very accommodating even took us out and into the water for pictures. She made me and my fiance feel comfortable and was like spending time with out friend rather than a stranger. Even with the bad lighting our pictures turned out amazing and we couldn't be any happier. Highly recommend her service she went above and beyond to make sure to we got the perfect shot and made the whole experience fun.

Bijal · Getting married on 11/24/2018

With the love, talent, and professionalism that Naba provides, my family and I instantly fell in love. Not only does she stick to her word, but her talent outshines any other photographer that we have used in the past. Undoubtedly, Naba can deliver the magic that your happy moment deserves like she did for my sister's engagement.

Naba Zabih Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 301 SE 177th Ave Vancouver, WA 98683 See on map