1428 SE 19th Ave, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Naba Zabih Photography

Hey, I'm Naba (Your future third wheel- see what I did there)

Everything I say past this point is hella important so you're gonna wanna read it *wink wink*

You and your babe are important to me. We will probably text back and forth fan-girling over your wedding dress and decorations, have coffee shop dates where you vent about the craziness that is wedding planning, and heck I've even gone out dancing with some of my couples to really seal the deal haha

The point is, to me you guys aren't clients!! You're future friends and I want that to be a mutual relationship. If you're price-shopping for the best deal or the photographer whose gonna take the typical prom style photos-that's totally okay , but if thats the case, I might not be the right gal for you!

Its kind of crazy, but on your wedding day you spend most of the day with your photographer- like seriously you'll see me more than you see each other!! I'm there for all of it, and I want you to always feel like you've got an extra bestie on the day of, someone to remind you that you look badass, lift your dress up if you have to pee, and cheer grandma on when she's out on the dance floor twerking her lil 80 year old booty!!

If you want someone who is going to look at your wedding day as a love story waiting to be read- then you've found me. When you're old and decrepit I want you to open up your wedding albums and be inspired by the love that you guys lived and promised to each other! Moments of epicness that will blow your socks off so you can look back and be like HOLY CRAP THAT WAS ME?! Moments that will make you ugly cry because you didn't even know they were happening like your mom wiping tears off your dad's face in the background!

Its not about the "cheese and smile at the camera moments", its the messy unplanned ones where you're snuggling the way you do on Sunday mornings, or grinning into each others faces because someone made a that's what she said joke. Its the moments where you're running down the coast- sand and water all up in your wedding dress and he picks you up and twirls ya, and your hair is catching that mountain air. Its the ones where its just you and your babe, and the possibility of a lifetime of this kind of crazy passionate wild and endless love.

When the flowers have dried and the guests have gone home, I will tell you the story of a day that will never grow old even when you do. A narrative that will last long after, to light up the eyes of your grandparents and grandchildren alike. The story of your love will be a tale that I will tell for years to come, to bring laughter, to bring tears, to bring nostalgia, and sparks of old love- And I can't wait.

There's something magical waiting to be created, something beautiful waiting to be seen <3

Follow Naba Zabih Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Aperture Vision Photography
naba zabih www nabazabih com 1 51 906445 158154589644774

22 Reviews for Naba Zabih Photography

Stephanie · Married on 09/04/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

We are in the very early stages of planning our wedding, but knew that good photography was a top priority. I found Naba through Instagram and immediately started crying when I saw her pictures. I contacted her the same day and she got back to me within a couple of hours! Not once have I felt anything less than a friend, and I hadn't met her until this past weekend. She took photos of my fiance and me on Saturday, and we got the pictures three days later! We were totally comfortable with her form the get-go, and she took the most breathtaking pictures despite the rain during our shoot. I would spend hours in the rain for this amazing human, and I can't wait to book her for our wedding! Do not hesitate to contact Naba, she is a one of a kind!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Kassandra

Kassandra M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Such an incredible human

Not only is Naba the most incredible photographer but she is an amazing human being who makes the entire experience SO MUCH FUN. She takes the time to get to know you and it shows in the photos she captures. Naba took both our engagement and wedding photos and I already know she will take our future prego and family photos. She has such a badass style and goes above and beyond to edit them to perfection. My husband and I thought we were going to be so awkward but she made us feel so comfortable and we genuinely enjoyed spending time with her. We have made a friend for life. THANK YOU NABA WE LOVE YOU.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/22/2019

She’s the best!

We had such a great experience with Naba! She was sweet and funny and accommodating. We got our pics back and OMG! We loooove them! Pure magic baby girl!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Award

Naba Zabih Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• 1428 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR, 97214 See on map
    Location of (Naba Zabih Photography)

Naba Zabih Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Naba Zabih Photography include in the starting price?

Naba Zabih Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Naba Zabih Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Naba Zabih Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Naba Zabih Photography offer?

Naba Zabih Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Film

What photography services does Naba Zabih Photography offer?

Naba Zabih Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Naba Zabih Photography offer for wedding events?

Naba Zabih Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Naba Zabih Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Naba Zabih Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.