address, Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About N Love Films

Based out of Raleigh, North Carolina, N Love Films (NLF) is a film production company that provides wedding videography services. Myself and team of filmmakers capture the authentic emotions of wedding celebrations N Motion! NLF is a small business but that’s our edge. We prefer to do less business better, and would love the opportunity to capture, re-tell, and preserve every possible moment of your day. Seen and unseen.

Wedding service from N Love Films comes in a range of packages with a variety of optional add-ons. Depending on the package and add-ons you select, your wedding coverage can be extended with additional hours and the services of a second videographer. Wireless audio lavalier microphones are available to capture words of milestone moments. Once your highlight film has been edited, it will be made available to you through digital download and customized USB drive. This will be a cinematic keepsake for you and your loved ones to revisit in years to come.

screen shot 2020 10 09 at 2 38 27 pm 51 1987537 160226893867980

Videos 4 Videos

2 Reviews for N Love Films

Jessica Carr · Married on 03/14/2020

Top Notch Quality

Wow, getting married in a Pandemic is crazy. At least it sounds like it. Actually doing it, man oh man. Everything that could go wrong, did! But the one thing that went right, was booking N love films. We had to change venues, change dates, and change times because we decided to get married right when the country was closing down. N love films met out every need with such professionalism, compassion and flexibility. I will always book with them for whatever I need. And trust when we renew our vows, I’m certainly calling them back. Wish I could share our video but I believe our wedding made their social media pages and website.

Sent on 01/05/2021

N Love Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• N Love Films 1
    $400 value

Pay full amount upfront and receive two additional hours for FREE ($400 value)

• N Love Films 2
    $200 value

Book us within one week of your inquiry and receive an additional hour for FREE ($200 value)

Team of N Love Films

Brittany Bethea

Brittany Bethea

Owner/Primary Videographer

I have come a looooong way from filming college video projects and finding what part of the video world I do best! I have a very adaptive style, and my main mission is storytelling. My greatest gift I could give to the bride and groom is to show them visually, through movement, all the unseen moments that happen in the course of their wedding day. It's more about you then me, but I am glad you were interested enough to read about me! ;)

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Raleigh, NC, 27616 See on map
    9199028512 (Phone number)
    Location of (N Love Films)