Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About Mystical Rose Flowers

I am a home-based floral designer, trained in European hand-tied bouquets by the Middle Atlantic Florist Association, trained in flower treatment and high-end wedding designs by world-renowned California-based Dutch Florist, René van Rems. "Fashion Forward Weddings: Bouquets, Tablescapes, and Beyond" was his seminar that I attended.
I am dedicated to bringing high-end designs to low-budget weddings for an affordable price! And of course, traditional designs are even more affordable! We are talking $300-$500 for flowers, most total wedding flower budgets coming in around the $600-$800 range. Yes. Really.
I also work with brides who have larger budgets ($1,000-$3,000), and the benefit for these brides is that I can provide more bang for the buck - more quantities of flowers and arrangements, larger arrangements, more expensive flowers, yet SO much less cost than local and online florists.
Check out my website and give me a call. I will meet with you in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, or DC area for a one-hour consult.

My Prices:

• Wholesale Cost of Flowers + 10%
  • $10 supply fee ($20 or cost if more supplies required)
  • $250-$310 labor fee on $500 weddings

bridal bouq2

22 Reviews for Mystical Rose Flowers

Diana · Married on 05/24/2019

Perfection

Melanie of Mystical Rose Flowers wonderful to work with. She listened carefully to what type of flowers and the design style my daughter wanted for bouquets and centerpieces and ceremony arch for her wedding. She showed us various options and discussed the best options for us for the time of year we would need them. I was clear to me when we first met that she really knows her flowers and how different flowers will look when paired together. The proof of her knowledge and artistic skill was evident when she put together flowers which were unbelievably beautiful. They were the perfect match for my daughter's style, the wedding venue and time of year.

Words and to be honest, pictures can't do justice to how lovely they were. We were able to bring home many of the bridesmaids bouquets and enjoy them for a full week before we reluctantly composted them.

On another happy note, we made a slight change to our original contract/order about 2 1/2 weeks before the wedding and we received a refund since not as many flowers were actually ordered. Her honesty is refreshing.

I highly recommend Melanie for flowers for any event.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Cynthia · Married on 11/18/2017

Mel was very helpful! Easy to talk to and she helped find the perfect flowers and make the best value with your budget.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Robin · Married on 06/23/2017

Mel did an absolutely fantastic job for the flowers or our wedding. The bouquets were simply stunning and the table arrangements perfect! I sent Mel some ideas from Pinterest and she took them and made exactly what I was picturing for our special day. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Mel as she made the entire process easy and simple and was one less thing that I had to worry about. She is a gem and I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Award

Mystical Rose Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 104.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 740.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up