mybouquet@yahoo.com 9975 Peace Way, Las Vegas, NV 89147 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MyBouquet Las Vegas

Gorgeous high quality fresh flowers for your wedding. Let us make your flower dreams come true by designing any floral design desired. We provide instant estimates, and will work with your budget guarantee!

You can reach us anytime 24/7 over the phone with a call, text, email or what's up. We are here to help, and and make your flower experience delightful and easy. We deliver all over Las Vegas & Henderson Nevada.

Check our website for huge savings with our flower packages, request a quote, and click over our beautiful variety picture gallery. We will be happy to assist you, give you ideas, and options.

Looking forward,

MyBouquet Las Vegas 2
MyBouquet Las Vegas 3

Laura Foster · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Please choose Ana and My Bouquet, you won't be disappointed

We had Ana create a large floral arrangement for our wedding arch and my bouquet as well as the other bridal party flowers. We also purchased loose flowers from her as I wanted to create my centerpieces. Ana was wonderful and very patient with my 100 questions, several changes and the flowers were stunning. Her pricing is also very fair, and I'd go back to her again and again for events.

Sent on 05/04/2019

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, and it was my pleasure to brought your vision to life!
    Lots of happiness and love for you both.
  • Meghan

Meghan Hicks · Married on 05/11/2019

Our wedding flowers were perfect!

Ana was amazing in creating our wedding flowers exactly how I wanted them. I was going for a more minimal, boho looked and she totally nailed it! She emailed back right away to all my questions/changes and remained professional the entire time! Her prices are very affordable for any budget and she places the flowers herself on the wedding day! 10/10

Sent on 05/17/2019
    MyBouquet Las Vegas 4
    MyBouquet Las Vegas 5

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Beautiful flowers, for a beautiful bride. Thank you for trusting me, and best wishes with lots of love for your marriage. MyBouquet Las Vegas.

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Ana was absolutely amazing!!! She was helpful in giving suggestions on arrangements based on what we liked. She had a wealth of knowledge and suggestions. She kept in touch as the day got closer and personally delivered our flowers. The arrangements were AMAZING and Ana was so friendly. Whole HIGHLY recommend!!! Thank you Ana!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

God bless your union, and thank you for helping us spreading the word of our work. Wishing you lots of love in your marriage, MyBouquet LV

MyBouquet Las Vegas FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 115.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MyBouquet Las Vegas 1
    Free Groom Boutonniere
    Contact us and mention you found us on weddingwire and we will give you a FREE BOUTONNIERE for the groom!

• Weddings By Bonnie
    Weddings By Bonnie Wedding Officiants

Ana is THE BEST florist in Las Vegas! She prepares each bouquet and arrangement from the heart. Her service is incredible. I refer her to every couple requesting a referral for floral because I know they are in the best of hands with Ana. Her prices are super reasonable, she is a beautiful person and I can always trust she will take great care of my clients.

• mybouquet@yahoo.com, 9975 Peace Way Las Vegas, 89147 See on map
    Monday-Friday 9:30am to 7:00 pm Saturdays 9:30am to 5:00pm Sundays 11:00am to 5:00pm