MyBouquet Las Vegas Reviews

MyBouquet Las Vegas 4
MyBouquet Las Vegas 5

Laura Foster · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Please choose Ana and My Bouquet, you won't be disappointed

We had Ana create a large floral arrangement for our wedding arch and my bouquet as well as the other bridal party flowers. We also purchased loose flowers from her as I wanted to create my centerpieces. Ana was wonderful and very patient with my 100 questions, several changes and the flowers were stunning. Her pricing is also very fair, and I'd go back to her again and again for events.

Sent on 05/04/2019

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you, and it was my pleasure to brought your vision to life!
    Lots of happiness and love for you both.
  • Sara

Sara Alvizo · Married on 08/28/2019

The Best Garden Arch Flowers

I was so happy and impress with the work that MyBouquet did on my arch. I had talked to Ana about how I wanted, and she deliver above my expectations. My arch was beautiful, full of flowers, and big just how I dreamed.
    My flowers made my ceremony and pictures a gorgeous memorable moment. Thank you very much!

MyBouquet Las Vegas 6
    MyBouquet Las Vegas 7
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Hicks · Married on 05/11/2019

Our wedding flowers were perfect!

Ana was amazing in creating our wedding flowers exactly how I wanted them. I was going for a more minimal, boho looked and she totally nailed it! She emailed back right away to all my questions/changes and remained professional the entire time! Her prices are very affordable for any budget and she places the flowers herself on the wedding day! 10/10

MyBouquet Las Vegas 8
    MyBouquet Las Vegas 9
    Sent on 05/17/2019

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Beautiful flowers, for a beautiful bride. Thank you for trusting me, and best wishes with lots of love for your marriage. MyBouquet Las Vegas.

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Ana was absolutely amazing!!! She was helpful in giving suggestions on arrangements based on what we liked. She had a wealth of knowledge and suggestions. She kept in touch as the day got closer and personally delivered our flowers. The arrangements were AMAZING and Ana was so friendly. Whole HIGHLY recommend!!! Thank you Ana!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

God bless your union, and thank you for helping us spreading the word of our work. Wishing you lots of love in your marriage, MyBouquet LV
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Ana to do the flowers for our wedding and we could not be more pleased with how they turned out. We definitely changed our minds about how we wanted the arrangements to look more than a couple of times and throughout it all, Ana was AMAZING. She was flexible, accommodating, and so incredibly sweet.

The centerpieces were big, beautiful, vibrant, and full--they were absolutely stunning. Our only regret is that had we known how amazingly gorgeous our arrangements were going to be, we would've ordered 10 times more.

We planned our Las Vegas wedding from afar and only met with Ana once prior to. She was so responsive and easy to communicate with. We would 1000% recommend her services to everyone. She is hands down the best!

Thank you so much, Ana!

-Brittney

Sent on 07/02/2018

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

My pleasure Brittney, we loved making your beautiful flower centerpieces, and we wish you lots of love in your marriage. God Bless !
    MyBouquet LV/ Ana Camero

Rowan · Married on 04/21/2018

Ana did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers!

MyBouquet Las Vegas 10
    Sent on 05/09/2018

Deborah · Married on 06/10/2017

Ana was very professional and so very sweet. She not only provided flowers for me and my bridal party, she also gave our "ring doggie" a boutonnaire. The flowers were absolutely exquisite and the price was spot-on.

Sent on 09/09/2017

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Than you Deborah, my pleasure! Wishing you & your husband lots of happiness and love.

D · Married on 04/13/2017

Ana was such a sweetheart and very helpful. I was planning my wedding reception and went with her. She always answer you back right away and my centerpiece came out beautiful. Thanks Ana and keep up with the excellent work

Sent on 04/25/2017

Nancy · Married on 01/01/2017

Ana with MyBouquet Las Vegas made the most beautiful bridal bouquet! I couldn't have been happier! It definitely exceeded my expectations! She was even available New Year's Day and delivered to my hotel before the ceremony. I've received so many compliments on the flowers! BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/03/2016

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't stop admiring them!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Amber · Married on 11/04/2016

My bouquet was loved by everyone. I loved them. Flexibility was awesome because i had to change delivery time and we also changed our colors which meant flower changes. We are also a lesbian couple and everything was made to fit our needs. I would recommend and order again. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Amber, best wishes to both of you & lots of happiness.

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2016

Working with Ana was AMAZING! She was so prompt, and really understood my vision for our wedding. When they flowers arrived, they were MORE than I ever imagined. She was truly the BEST vendor I worked with throughout the whole course of wedding planning. I am so happy I found her!

Sent on 11/01/2016

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Danielle, I am happy you loved your flowers and thank you for trusting us! MyBouquet Las Vegas

Kimberly · Married on 09/25/2016

My flowers were eqsquisite, and exactly what I wanted! I ordered by phone from Florida, we came to Vegas for a short weekend to get married. Ana was kind, professional and courteous, such a great pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Josh · Married on 09/10/2016

We looked around for a florist about 2 weeks before coming upon MyBouquet on Wedding Wire. I sent my inquiry and quickly I received a phone call from Ana about it.. We provided a picture and what we got looked exactly the same. There was an issue getting a flower that was out of season but Ana matched it perfectly. Her communication with us was amazing and delivered them to the hotel and everything on OUR schedule. She made our special day that was full of stress, a lot easier. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2016

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Was my pleasure, and I loved working with your flower selection. It was beautiful!
    I was pleased to also communicate with such a wonderful groom. Josh you were very involve in the whole process, and manage everything excellent.
    Great job you did with for your wedding, and an excellent example for all the other grooms to follow. Wish you both lots of love & Happiness. ANA C

Sunshine · Married on 09/02/2016

My flowers were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything better!!!! Thank you so much, our day was amazing! ??

Sent on 09/03/2016

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Sunshine, wish you the best, and lots of love on your marriage!
    ANA C

Sheavonne · Married on 05/05/2016

The table centerpieces were gorgeous and just as I had imagined. The value and service was impeccable
    thanks again,
    Sheavonne
    Events by Sheavonne

Sent on 05/09/2016

Krystal · Married on 04/16/2016

Could not have asked for a better vendor. Being from out of town, I had to trust in Ana and she made it super easy!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • W

Wyndi · Married on 02/27/2016

Ana did an amazing job, in such a short time. We e-mailed and text messaged, and my flowers were perfect. She is such an artist and great designer. She wanted to make sure that I had everything I wanted not what she thought I wanted. She is very professional and kind helping me every step of the way. The best thing was that she delivered them to me herself. The cost was comparative to other places, median cost for wedding flowers. But the overall experience was just fabulous!! I would recommend Ana for every occasion! Thank you for such a beautiful job making my day special!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Giuliana · Married on 10/10/2015

Ana was awesone! Everything was perfect, my wedding bouquet was gorgeous!

Sent on 08/20/2016

MyBouquet Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Doris, lots of happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Elisa · Married on 09/26/2015

Ana was AMAZING!!! The flowers were gorgeous and I received so many compliments!!! Ana delivered them right to our room and was in constant contact with me!! She made my special day wonderful with the beautiful flowers!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

The flowers I ordered for my best friend's wedding were deep red roses with feathers and they were absolutely STUNNING!!! Ana was so easy to work with, even in a different state!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • User4919948 · 2+ years ago

I don't even know where to start! Ana has been amazing though the planning of flowers for my wedding. I live in California and she came and meet me on my time! She is a great person who really cares about what she does. My bouquets came out above my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She also was the most budget friendly florist I found in Vegas. I didn't even know exactly what I wanted at first, but she walked me though every color and flowers and designs with so much patience! What a success....! I recommend her 1000% :)
    Good Luck to all!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Valencia · Married on 07/10/2015

Ana-
    Was so wonderful to work with. I didn't have a clue about flowers. I told Ana what I was looking for and she DID an amazing job. I had no worries in the world. Her communication was great and everything was delivered on time and as promised. I would recommend her to anyone. and she is very reasonable. Ana made my experience worth every penny. Thank you again Ana I will never get you.

The Carroll's

Sent on 07/16/2015

Perfection! My bridal bouquet consisted of approximately 36 very large perfectly beautiful roses with no fillers and pearl trim and it was absolutely stunning!!!!! We received many inquiries and compliments about my bouquet! I searched countless Las Vegas florist websites and became very familiar with their prices and I can emphatically state that the cost of my bouquet and a boutonniere was much less than most bouquets that consisted of a dozen roses with fillers! Ana Camero was very professional and communicated with me several times to make sure that my bouquet was exactly what I wanted and it far surpassed my expectation! I highly recommend MyBouquet Las Vegas! (Kimberly, Alliance, Ohio)

Sent on 05/13/2015

Deanna · Married on 12/19/2014

My bouquet was just beautiful. Made me stand out so much on my wedding day. Thank you.

Sent on 12/22/2014