My Vow Wedding Planning

Roseville, CA View map
4.9 out of 5 rating

My Vow Wedding Planning offers various packages from partial to full wedding planning and day of coordination! We are based out of Wilmington, NC, but assist weddings also in the Sacramento, CA area! My Vow is dedicated to being dependable, flexible, and dedicated to its clients while also personally connecting with bridal couples to give them everything they want on their special day!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sangi Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband I worked with My Vow for our June 2018 wedding. It was a Hindu wedding with close to 200 people.

We hired Vanessa and Alexis for day/month of planning and were very pleased that we were able to customize exactly what we needed from them.

Vanessa and Alexis were professional throughout the wedding planning process鈥攖hey learned our customs, were detail-oriented, and were responsive to all of our questions. They helped make our dreams a reality by handling setup of decor and ensuring the event was smooth and stuck to the timeline. They definitely went above and beyond by allowing us to drop off decor items at their house in advance and also took care of wedding leftovers so we could get them the next day. Many of our guests expressed our big day was the best wedding they have ever celebrated thanks to all the behind the scenes work done by My Vow!

It was reassuring to have a team that we trusted the day of our wedding so that my husband and I could feel as comfortable as we could be the day of the wedding. We highly recommend Vanessa and Alexis to any couples getting married.
    Ashley Married on 06/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My Vow Wedding Planning is amazing! On the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about anything, which is exactly how it should be. We were able to enjoy our special day without having to worry about the logistics and timing of everything. Vanessa and Alexis were awesome! Very professional but also very fun to work with. When my husband and I initially started planning our wedding we thought we could just handle everything ourselves. Yeah right! My Vow made sure all the questions were asked, they followed up with the vendors when items were needed so we didn't have to and took a lot of stress out of the process for us. They helped us with our decoration placement too. We pretty much told them we had in mind and they took the decorations and set everything up beautifully Thank goodness for wedding planners! There's no way my husband and I could have done this completely on our own. They made our day absolutely perfect! We can't recommend them enough!! ! My husband and I were able to focus on each other on our wedding day and truly enjoy it and our surroundings.
    Melissa Married on 07/30/2016
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring the talented women at My Vow Wedding Planning was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! The bay before and the day of was so stress free because they had everything covered! I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!!
  • illustration stars

4.9 out of 5 rating , 22 Reviews
路 Wedding Florists

Roseville, CA, 95630
530-503-5022
Location of (My Vow Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding