Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Trio Rings

The modern jeweler for the modern couple !

A Modern Jeweler

Four generations of expertise in the diamond and jewelry industry shapes our new eCommerce approach to offering quality jewelry at quality prices.

Innovative tools like our Customization, Digital Layaways, Concierge & Virtual TryItOn sets us apart.

For The Modern Couple

Couples today are dating longer, living together, and may decide to start a family before a wedding can be prioritized in their lives.

They are also looking for something different - an opportunity to celebrate a timeless tradition, but with a practical & affordable option that’s aligned with their values

Trio Wedding Rings

Modern couples are searching for a style which expresses their identity as a union rather than their individual tastes.

Matching Trio Wedding Rings pair the Ladies’ engagement ring, Ladies’ band and a matching Mens‘ band into The Perfect Match.

Trio Wedding Ring sets also save couples time & money. A wedding ring shows you’re married, but a matching ring shows who you married!

Contact us

Please call us at 1-(855)-MY-RINGS between 9 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday or send us an email any time at contactus@mytriorings.com. We look forward to working with you!

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Antique Engag. Rings (1)
Antique Wed. Bands (1)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Custom Wed. Bands (1)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)

overall my experience with mytriorings has been excelent they understand that a ring can cost a lot and yet offered flexible payment plans this was by far the best ring-buying experience i have ever had. Will recommend to people and will definitely come back to mytriorings for any future jewelry purchases!

Photo of My Trio Rings in New York, NY - love the engagement ring
Profile Picture Ruben, 4/10/21, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Diamond Certif., Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Warranties

I starting searching wedding rings on line and at jewelers. I came across my trio rings on amazon. Then I went to their website directly. Words cannot express how accommodating my trio rings truly are.From their lay away plan, to their sale prices. I would recommend my trio rings. You are getting affordable quality rings and the customer service really makes them the king of gems.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/1/19, 5 Reviews
0.5

Purchased ring set on 12/9/17 was told rings would be shipped on1/5/18 rings did not ship on time. Rings were supposed to be delivered on 1/12/18 but are now lost in transit. This has been a terrible experience. Still have not received rings on order # 100034288. Will never recommend this company.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tammy, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Payment Plans, Ring Sizing

My Trio Rings Pricing

3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
7+ weeks
1 AWARD

Online Only || Offices: 580 Fifth Ave, Suite 3008, New York, NY 10036   See On Map
855-697-4647 (phone)