On Location, Henderson, NV 89014 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Deals 1

About My Pink Hare

My Pink HaRe was Voted " Best Of Las Vegas 2018" and is a hair and makeup service based in Las Vegas, Nevada that is made up of a team of beauty professionals who will make you and your bridal party look flawless for your special day. They will drive out to your location for your wedding, giving you makeup that will stay on even in the desert heat.

My Pink HaRe will listen to your ideas so that they can create an amazing look for you that will take your groom's breath away when you walk down the aisle. They firmly believe that their success is directly related to how satisfied their clients are, making sure that each bride feels and looks stunning for their special event. These are the services they offer:

• On-site hair and makeup services
  • Hair and makeup trial

• Videos 2

46 Reviews for My Pink Hare

Crystal Ramos · Married on 01/19/2019

Truly amazing and trustful

Amazing job! I have been with My pink hair for the first time I colored my hair and loved how they did work and made me feel comfortable as I was a little scared. Most recently they did hair and makeup for my wedding. Let me start by saying I don't trust a lot of people with hair and makeup because I like to keep it simple sometimes but still have it show that I did have something done professionally. Well they blew me away I loved my makeup and my hair. Not only did they keep my makeup simple enough to not feel like a lot but it just looked amazing and made me feel extra comfortable and special. The other thing was my hair do. I was scared as my curls always fall out let me tell you it was amazing lasted all night and loved every little bit of the experience. Another thing they were very helpful and honest in the decisions of what would look best for my style and my face shape, skin tone, wedding theme, and wedding colors. Thank you my pink hare for making my special day even more special then I could have ever imagined in my entire life. Always can trust your work even and those words I don't say very often because I have a hard time trusting people with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!!

Esther is absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

My Pink Hare FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 74.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Tanning, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Pink Hare 1
    bride 50% OFF!
    Book 6 or more girls Hair and Makeup and we do the BRIDE for 50% OFF the day of wedding!

• On Location Henderson, Nevada, 89014 See on map