My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch

Puyallup, WA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Package Price

Need a helping hand to take the stress out of the wedding planning and leave the fun stuff for you? Well that is where My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride’s B*itch in Tacoma, Washington, comes to the rescue. These planners will give you the necessary break to enjoy your engagement and still have a say in the planning. They will be there to coordinate it all on your big day so you can attend your own wedding. They have impeccable customer service and excellent communication skill to ensure that you are kept in all the decision making and are informed of every detail. You will love working with My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride*s Bitch for your wedding event planning.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Austin B. Married on 11/13/2021

You need Mama E in your life!

Mama E did an incredible job at every step of the process when helping us plan and coordinate our wedding. She went above and beyond to ensure we had the least amount of hassle during what could have been a very stressful process, rolling with the punches when we had to delay our wedding 3 times due to Covid. Mama E was a delight to work with, met us at our level, and we would HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding planning needs. We simply cannot overstate how valuable she was throughout our entire wedding process!
    Debra M. Married on 09/17/2021

Thank god almighty for MPWA and Ernestine and her team!

Throughout the weeks before my wedding, Ernestine kept in close contact with both my mother and myself and enabled us to throw the wedding of my dreams despite a global pandemic! Even though I basically just dumped all of my visual research and crazy ideas in her lap, somehow my vision came to life and I know I have Roz & Mama E to thank for that. She also handled my musician fiancé's constant stressing about the sound equipment with grace and humor, bless her! I really felt like she was mentoring us through the process, encouraging and supporting us but still being honest while always maintaining her sense of humor and being calm and cheerful. Once we arrived for the rehearsal dinner, she took complete control and it was such a relief to have someone so knowledgeable take the reigns. At one point she was in discussion with folks from the venue and I nervously walked over and whispered, "should I be part of this?" and she just shook her head and said go be with your family. Thanks to her I was able to do just that - and I'm forever grateful for those precious moments. Plenty of little things went wrong, as they always do (my sister locked the flower girl basket in her car for example) but she would never have let any of it fall to me, she's a problem-solving machine, and we had a beautiful dream of a day with no hiccups! Best money you will spend on your wedding, hands-down. You want all the wedding feels, have your vision come to life, and not be a stressball? Run don't walk to hire this team.
  • Alisha
    Alisha M. Married on 03/05/2021

Best addition to a special day!!

The team at MPWA is absolutely amazing, irreplaceable, caring, organized and fun to have along on your special day. Do not plan a wedding or party WITHOUT MPWA! Roz and Mama Ernistine "got" me from the minute I walked in their door. I found so much comfort in feeling like they really had my back. The day of our wedding was incredible with minimal stress for me and my husband. Everything was just fun and that's what you want on your big day. I owe so much of that "fun" feeling to Roz and Mama E. We recieved so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. The biggest compliment was that several guests thought the MWPA team were family. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Hiring MPWA is not a splurge but a form of self care. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and hire Roz and her crew. I promise that you will not be dissapointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

5111 85th Avenue East Puyallup, WA, 98371
Location of (My Perfect Wedding Assistant aka Bride's B*tch)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding