About My Lake Como Wedding

Creators of distinctive, elegant and exclusive weddings on Lake Como

We are an established and trusted wedding planning business that specialises in creating distinctive, elegant and exclusive weddings in one of the worlds most luxurious destinations, Lake Como.

We have been awarded the 2017, 2016 and 2015 'WeddingWire couples choice award' for demonstrating excellence for quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism within the wedding industry.

Lake Como is such a magical wedding destination location and we believe everyone should have the chance to experience and share their wedding day here amongst it's natural beauty and tranquillity.

We will take away all of the worries and stresses that are so commonly associated with planning a wedding abroad, leaving you to enjoy what will be an exciting and fun wedding planning experience.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: United Kingdom, Italy

Follow My Lake Como Wedding on

50 Reviews for My Lake Como Wedding

Gemma & her team were simply awesome. Our Daughter's wedding went incredibly smoothly & without a single glitch. The attention to detail by Gemma and her colleagues was simply superb. Their local knowledge was excellent. Their contacts were fantastic and we couldn't fault it. Gemma organised the Wedding venue at Villa Carlotta, with all the legalities, even a Harpist & a violinist. She organised the Reception which was stunning, with amazing live entertainment, including an Opera singer. The food was incredible, the service couldn't have been better and the party afterwards was incredible and all thanks to Gemma & her Team for being so "On the Ball"

Profile Picture Stephen, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Initially when we set out our wedding planning journey looking at various destinations across Europe. When we first visited Lake Como to meet with Gemma we were absolutely blown away by the beautiful scenery. Gemma was helpful, informative and such a pleasure to work with right from the start. She took all the stress away from wedding planning and her advice/decisions were 100% bob on. Not only with the prior wedding prep, on the day Gemma and the team were fantastic. The day ran very smoothly with no hiccups at all. We would highly recommend Gemma and the team to anyone looking at having their wedding abroad.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/11/17, 1 Review

11 Photos

Events

Bellano, Lake Como, 23822 Italy   See On Map
0044-772-519-5944 (phone)
We are always available via email and phone
My Lake Como Wedding is a wedding planner from Italy servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Lake Como, Varenna, and Bellagio. My Lake Como Wedding is a professional planner that has been part of the Italy wedding industry since 2015 specializing in wedding planning, wedding coordinating, wedding events, rehearsal dinners, photo shoots, pre wedding event, post wedding event, Lake Como weddings, lake weddings, villa weddings.