Bellano, Milan, IT IT 0002Z Map · Phone number · Visit website

About My Lake Como Wedding

My Lake Como Wedding is a full wedding planning service located on Lake Como, Italy. Gemma specializes in creating distinctive exclusive and elegant weddings solely on Lake Como, which is currently recognized as being one of the world’s most luxurious wedding destinations. Gemma and her dedicated team of wedding planners and coordinators are extremely responsive and produce only the highest quality weddings and events. They know that there is such a natural beauty to Lake Como, serving as a beautiful location to host a wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner.

My Lake Como Wedding helps couples plan their weddings with ease and excitement. They have an unparalleled amount of knowledge of Lake Como paired with a creative eye and meticulous attention to detail. They offer a full wedding planning service for a variety of different types of weddings, including:

• Civil unions
Follow My Lake Como Wedding on
91172385877dbb22 Bride at her Lake Como wedding on Lake Como Villa Balbianello
Enchanted
Enchanted
villa regina teodolinda wedding by my lake como we
Wedding Venue
Wedding Venue
Wedding venue
engagement ring on wedding day at lake como weddin
Arriving by private boat
Alfresco dining
Alfresco dining
Private elopement
Private elopement
villa balbianello wedding by wedding planner my la
That dress

My Lake Como Wedding 2
My Lake Como Wedding 3
  • Stacey

Stacey Chin · Married on 08/31/2019

Love, Love, Love Gemma and her team!

Gemma and the team at My Lake Como Wedding made planning our wedding such a dream!

Gemma is everything (and more) that you could hope for in a wedding planner. She is incredibly responsive, organized, and creative. No task was too daunting for her (including finding us Chinese Lion Dancers, neon signs, a last minute entertainment addition, and a week-of location switch for the bridal suite). She was able to interpret our, very indistinct, vision and make all our dreams come true. Her advice was invaluable and even when situations could have become stressful she was always calm and always had a ready solution.

The scope of our wedding ended up being much larger than when we originally started planning and Gemma was there to handle everything, every step of the way. The end result far surpassed our best hopes and I can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Massi

Massi Rassed · Married on 06/17/2019

The Rolls Royce of Italian Wedding Planning

Gemma & My Lake Como Wedding are creators of truly magical experiences that will touch the deepest parts of your heart, your spouse's heart and your family's hearts. Words can hardly describe the lasting impressions and joy we took home with us as Husband & Wife, married on Lake Como.

We realized that your most special day will go by in a heart beat, but what truly makes the difference is the emotional depth of the moments that are created by your wedding planner. These moments, if created right, leave a mark on you and are the ones that you will remember for many years to come.

Gemma and her team orchestrated an "out of this world experience" for our 3 day wedding on Lake Como. It was absolutely magical in every moment and our loved ones took home some of the most beautiful memories of their lives.

Gemma's work is truly that of an artist, not of a traditional wedding planner. Her work touches all five senses and so creates everlasting impressions. She reads your vision for your big day and executes precisely into reality, with details that by far exceed your expectations. Her local vendors are the elite of Lake Como in their respective field and are meticulously selected. Most importantly our personal connection to Gemma from day one was incredible, she really lives to create joy for her clients. All our family members and guests were in love with her and praised her ability to lead and to connect with everyone.

All you have to do is entrust her with your vision and the rest will fall into place.

Thank you Gemma & My Lake Como Wedding for this incredible experience. Our hearts are filled with joy & we are so grateful for what you have done for us on our special day.

Massi & Monica

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Bellano, Bellano Milan, IT, IT 0002Z See on map
    0044-7725195944 (Phone number)
    0039-3277335620 (Other Phone Number)
    We are always available via email and phone