My Lake Como Wedding

Milan, IT View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

My Lake Como Wedding offers a full wedding and event planning service. Gemma Aurelius is now an established destination wedding planner and specializes in creating weddings solely on Lake Como. Gemma started My Lake Como Wedding in 2013 after her very own wedding on Lake Como. It was during trying to plan her own wedding that she quickly realised that the area was in need of a more current and personalized wedding planning service, and one that would provide a much more insipring and stress free planning experince. My Lake Como Wedding was an instant success and is now highly recognised for their extremely personal and stress free wedding planning process, and distinctive high quality weddings and events. Gemma and her team are located and available to meet on Lake Como all year round, and are always more than happy to assist anyone with a vision to marry in this truly magical part of Italy.

My Lake Como Wedding helps couples to plan weddings and events with ease and excitement. They have an unparalleled amount of knowledge of Lake Como paired with a creative eye, quick responce times and meticulous attention to detail. They offer a full wedding planning service for a variety of different types of weddings, including:

• Civil unions
  • Cultural weddings
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements
  • Proposals
  • Military weddings
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Religious ceremonies

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,512

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Mehroz
    Mehroz K. Getting married on 04/01/2023

Lake Como Proposal

Let me start of by saying that Maria Moltoni was nothing short of spectacular! She helped me plan every bit of my surprise destination proposal to my now fiancé. It all started with a few face to face video meetings, where Maria understood the vision I was trying to obtain. While discussing the vision, we spoke about the realities of the potential limitations of COVID which Maria helped me navigate that brilliantly in a country that I have little experience in; while being mindful I am from the US. Her knowledge about tourism, traveling, and the elegance of Lake Como itself is astronomically high. Let me add that Maria helped me book many things ranging from the venue at Villa Balbienello (which is SO HARD to come by), our hotel stays, water taxies, photographers, hair, and makeup artists to name just a few. Her attention to detail was off the charts, and the entire proposal would not have happened without the collaboration we were able to have. Maria, you are the best, you took all my worries away about logistics and truly allowed me to focus on my fiancé. My entire family sends over a million thanks to you and your entire team!!
  • Dorothy
    Dorothy B. Married on 06/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Maria is AMAZING at what she does

We couldn't have been happier with Maria's dedication and attention to detail in planning our wedding. My husband and I were overwhelmed with planning a wedding overseas, but Maria made every decision so simple. She was able to connect us with each of our venders (flowers, hair, makeup, officiant, photographer, etc.) as well as our hotel, where we held our ceremony. Maria was very upfront about costs and adhered to our budget that was discussed prior to planning. She was patient when our jobs/time difference delayed our communications. I would recommend Maria to absolutely anyone who is planning to be married in Italy. We were married over a month ago, and my husband and I still are raving at what a successful event Maria coordinated. You will not be disappointed in the slightest! She does amazing work.
    Sheryl Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planning team EVER

We had the most incredible wedding we could have ever imagined… and it was all thanks to Gemma and her team. I knew from the very first message from Gemma that she was the kind of person who would go the extra mile to make brides and grooms feel special, and put our minds at ease during times of stress. Planning a destination wedding in a pandemic is no small feat, but Gemma was with us every step of the way. She was quick to respond, helpful, kind, smart and flexible. Her expertise in Lake Como weddings was absolutely invaluable as we went through the process of planning our dream wedding. The day of the wedding went absolutely perfectly, I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING because Gemma and her team made the day run so smoothly. I heard from many guests that it was best wedding they had ever been to. I got so many kind words from my guests on working with Maria for travel planning, and we worked directly with Jessica on our venue visit and menu tasting and she was wonderful. I sincerely could not imagine a more amazing wedding planning team than My Lake Como Wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a destination wedding in Lake Como!

PS - never doubt Gemma, you NEED the tenors!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Bellano, Bellano Milan, IT, IT 0002Z
0044-7725195944
327-733-5620

We are always available via email and phone
Location of (My Lake Como Wedding)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding