Georgia Louise Weddings

Como, IT View map

Georgia Louise Weddings is a wedding planning company located in Menaggio, Italy, specializing in destination weddings and Intimate weddings throughout Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Orta and Tuscany. Georgia Louise is the owner and main operator of the company. She’s British-Italian; she speaks Italian, English, Spanish and French. With an emphasis on attention to detail, Georgia strives to manage every couple's big day, exceeding all expectations. Georgia can easily communicate with local vendors to ensure every aspect of the wedding is covered, leaving no small detail overlooked.

Georgia Louise Wedding provides couples with an array of services that can be tailored to best suit each couple’s special event. In collaboration with many local vendors across Italy, the company can also organize and arrange many services for every couple’s wedding day. These services include live entertainment, wedding dress atelier, photographer and videographer, floral designs, vintage car rentals, boat rentals, catering, and more. Additional wedding services offered include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

• Maggie
    Maggie O. Married on 06/15/2022

Everything you could want in a Wedding Planner

Georgia Louise is my Italian Fairy God-Mother. Coming from Texas, I put all my faith and trust in Georgia, her team, and her recommended vendors and they 100% made all of my dreams come true. Georgia is present, hard working, easy to communicate with, and no matter what will stand up for you as her bride. These are qualities you hope for in a wedding planner, and we were so blessed to get them with Georgia.
    It is possible to get married in Lake Como without seeing the venues or tasting any of the food when you have Georgia. She Facetimed with me basically the entire town of Varenna before I had selected Villa Cipressi as a venue. She called me on Sundays, any day of the week and at any time even when I told her she shouldn’t work so hard! She really wants the best for her brides and she wants us to feel secure and settled about our wedding.
    Georgia went above and beyond for our other events leading up to our wedding. We requested a Rehearsal Dinner – very typical in the states but not in Italy, and her team put together the most wonderful dinner in a perfect setting on the lake. Georgia was sure to use different colors, patterns, and textures in her design for the Rehearsal Dinner so it would not conflict with the main event- Wedding Day.
    Her right hand lady and extraordinary designer/painter, Laura, exceeded all expectations with designing and creating the Welcome Letter, Itinerary, Table Plan, Menu, and Wedding Brochure. Her attention to detail and work ethic are commendable and truly appreciated.
    I cannot express my true appreciation and love for Georgia Louise and her team. This past year planning and deciding details was not the horrible, stress fest that my American wedding friends experience. I was having the time of my life planning and dreaming up our wedding and then finally seeing it all come together was a dream come true. Our Lake Como destination wedding was truly one for the record books, all thanks to the hardwork of Georgia Louise. We are forever grateful to Georgia, her team, and the vendors; our friendship and love I will never forget!
    Jason S. Married on 04/19/2022

Unforgettable Elopement on the Amalfi Coast

We can't express enough how glad we are that we chose Georgia Louise Weddings. From the beginning, Georgia communicated very well, and made us feel at ease with planning a wedding. She took care of everything for us and ensured our day was exactly how we wanted.

Planning was organized and structured. Each zoom meeting we had addressed another part of our wedding. Georgia made made sure to keep us updated with emails in between.
    It was very convenient to have our own website that we could scroll through and view different vendors. She has a selection of vendors that she's worked with and we could view all of their portfolios. Everyone on Georgia's team that we interacted with was professional and easy to work with.
    We would recommend Georgia Louise Weddings to anyone! Thank you Georgia!

Georgia Louise Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jason for you kind words. I cannot describe how grateful I am to have the pleasure to be your wedding planner. Thanks to you and Sharlyn for being amazing with me and my team!
    Lots of love
    Maria S. Married on 02/09/2022

Wedding 26.09.2020

Georgia is a super professional person, charismatic, she is attentive, wit many manyyy ideas, careful and above all available. She helped us with some critical details that were missing in our wedding. Always in a very cordial and efficient way. We recommend her services, she is a professional, everything Georgia does is made with love and perfection. We wish you many successes for the future! Mary & Jorn

Pricing

Team

Georgia  Louise
Georgia Louise
Owner

WRITING THE STORY OF MY LIFE IS NOT EASY AT ALL, I’LL TRY MY BEST!
I WAS BORN IN LIVERPOOL AND RAISED IN MILAN.
FROM THE AGE OF 3, I JUST HAD ONE THING IN MIND, PLAYING TENNIS. THIS WAS MY CALL. I HAD A GREAT CAREER, I HAVE TRAVELLED ALL AROUND THE WORLD. I HAD TO BE HAPPY BUT I WASN’T, BY THE END.
THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT I WANTED TO DO FOR MY WORK BUT IT SLOWLY LOST IT’S MEANING AND CALLING.

I DECIDED OVERNIGHT TO CHANGE COURSE AND MY LIFE, REMINDING MYSELF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. NEVER STAND STILL. I STARTED WORKING AS AN ASSISTANT FOR A GREAT WEDDING PLANNER AND IN 2018 I OPENED MY FIRST WEDDING PLANNING AGENCY. I IMMEDIATELY REALIZED THAT I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING.
THIS IS THE PATH OF MY LIFE, I HAVE THE RIGHT TENSION THAT I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT AND I DO WHAT I LOVE MOST, MAKING MY CUSTOMERS THE HAPPIEST I CAN. BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT IS ALL ABOUT: CREATING, LEAVING NOTHING TO CHANCE, WORKING FOR LOVE AND BEING SURROUNDED BY IT.

AT THE MOMENT MY AGENCY MANAGES ABOUT 25 WEDDINGS A YEAR, FOR COSTUMERS COMING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD: USA, CANADA, SOUTH AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, ASIA, AFRICA AND EUROPE.

I SPEAK FOUR LANGUAGES ​​AND I AM LEARNING THE FIFTH ONE. FOR ME IT IS IMPORTANT TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN THE LANGUAGE OF MY COSTUMERS, TO FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THEIR MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY.

WE CAN'T WAIT TO CREATE AND CELEBRATE YOUR WEDDING ALL AROUND ITALY, IBIZA, GREECE AND EVERYWHERE ELSE YOU ARE CALLING US!

Laura
Laura
wedding planner e designer of the team

Hi I'm Laura!

I'm always ready to challenge myself with passion and motivation.

I attented art school and I graduate at the University "Politecnico di Milano" in Product design, where I learned to design, plan and where I also gain digital skills.

I started working at the "Georgia Louise weddings" in 2020 and I can't wait to meet you together with my dream team.

Via pino 53 Varenna Como, IT, 23829
+393398723008
Location of (Georgia Louise Weddings)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding