VIA G.ANSALDO 3/G, Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 95
  • Real Weddings 1

About My Italy and My Wedding

We at My Italy and My Wedding believe that, just as no two love stories are alike, neither ought to be two weddings alike. Just like a designer who creates a unique dress, we also create what is a unique, one-of-a-kind wedding in Italy, taking into account all of your wishes, dreams and desires, exactly because you are unique to us as a couple and deserve a one-of-a-kind wedding.

Whether your desire is to get married in Rome or in Florence, where you will be able to admire the rich cultural heritage of Italy; or if you are simply hopeless romantics dreaming of a memorable wedding in Venice or in Verona; if you are lovers of the sea and the sun and want to exchange your vows with a wedding celebration on the Amalfi Coast or on the Italian Riviera, we know exactly what to propose to you and have a variety of options one of which will be perfect for you. Our team works throughout Italy, has extensive experience and can organize your wedding on Lake Como, or a beautiful wedding ceremony in Tuscany, in Latium or any other Italian region which inspires you. Creativity and perfectionism are our trademarks, and the great love we have for our work is what differentiates us and makes our "Made in Italy" weddings most original and uniquely one-of-a-kind!

You may contact us by e-mail: wedding@myitalyandmywedding.it or by phone 39 06 4565 3363.

Follow My Italy and My Wedding on
These newlyweds say a toast to their wedding planner, Svetlana, for making their dream Italian...
perugia236
img2868
perugia074
My Italy and My Wedding
Showering the newlyweds with rose petals is both romantic and ecological!
Showering the newlyweds with rose petals is both romantic and ecological!
Scattered rose petals about add a romantic flair to this romantic outdoor ceremony.
Coral and white rose petals perfectly match the bridal party!
Coral and white rose petals perfectly match the bridal party!
My Italy and My Wedding
These newlyweds are showered with petals of local, seasonal Italian flowers.
These newlyweds are showered with petals of local, seasonal Italian flowers.
Romance abounds as the sun sets upon this perfect wedding in Florence.
Romance abounds as the sun sets upon this perfect wedding in Florence.
This adorable flower girl is ready!
This adorable flower girl is ready!
A playful couple having fun at their informal Italian beach wedding!
A playful couple having fun at their informal Italian beach wedding!
An Italian sea-side wedding offers unique photo shoot opportunities.
An Italian sea-side wedding offers unique photo shoot opportunities.
This beautiful bride is ready to say "I do"!
This beautiful bride is ready to say "I do"!
Old meets new in this wedding photo shoot in Venice.
Old meets new in this wedding photo shoot in Venice.
There's nothing like getting married under the warm Italian sun!
There's nothing like getting married under the warm Italian sun!
Newlyweds getting playful with their Italian dolls.
Newlyweds getting playful with their Italian dolls.
A toast to the new bride!
A toast to the new bride!
Driving off as newlyweds in their classic Italian Fiat 500!
Driving off as newlyweds in their classic Italian Fiat 500!
The happy bride preparing for her perfect Italian wedding!
The happy bride preparing for her perfect Italian wedding!
A romantic Roman wedding photos shoot.
A romantic Roman wedding photos shoot.
The newlyweds cutting their Italian wedding cake.
The newlyweds cutting their Italian wedding cake.
The bride gets her hand at hawk-taming!
The bride gets her hand at hawk-taming!
A medieval wedding wouldn't be complete without a hawk trainer!
A medieval wedding wouldn't be complete without a hawk trainer!
Fruit is always served after an Italian meal, so why not display sculpted fruit for your special...
Lovely lavender decorations for this lavender-themed wedding
Lovely lavender decorations for this lavender-themed wedding
Could there be a more gorgeous back-drop for your outdoor ceremony?
Could there be a more gorgeous back-drop for your outdoor ceremony?
A detail of the spring lavender decorations.
A detail of the spring lavender decorations.
An elegant wedding cake supplied by an Italian artisan cake designer.
An elegant wedding cake supplied by an Italian artisan cake designer.
An hand-crafted wedding gift by a local Italian artisan.
An hand-crafted wedding gift by a local Italian artisan.
Beautiful floral arrangements.
Beautiful floral arrangements.
We love that this bride's baby pink heels match her bouquet!
We love that this bride's baby pink heels match her bouquet!
Hand-painted gifts painted by a local Italian artisan.
Hand-painted gifts painted by a local Italian artisan.
These newlyweds are carried off in an classic Italian Fiat 500 white convertible!
This young couple couldn't be happier with their Tuscan wedding.
This young couple couldn't be happier with their Tuscan wedding.
The Tuscan countryside makes for the perfect wedding photo shoot!
The Tuscan countryside makes for the perfect wedding photo shoot!
A candid, sweet moment between the newlyweds.
A candid, sweet moment between the newlyweds.
This couple couldn't be happier about their romantic, yet playful, Florentine wedding!
A happy newlywed couple after their perfect Florentine wedding ceremony.
A happy newlywed couple after their perfect Florentine wedding ceremony.
A wedding in Florence offers and incredible back-drop for this couple's wedding photo shoot.
There are few places more romantic than Florence.
There are few places more romantic than Florence.
A candid shot of the newlyweds in front of Florence's famed Ponte Vecchio.
A candid shot of the newlyweds in front of Florence's famed Ponte Vecchio.
A civil ceremony inside an elegant, Tuscan municipal building.
A civil ceremony inside an elegant, Tuscan municipal building.
An elegant dinner in the dining hall of a spectacular Tuscan villa.
An elegant dinner in the dining hall of a spectacular Tuscan villa.
A beautiful table setting with a breath-taking view of Florence for an unforgettable Italian wedding...
Locally-made and bottled extra-virgin olive oil makes a delightful wedding favor!
What a perfect backdrop for an outdoor Italian ceremony!
What a perfect backdrop for an outdoor Italian ceremony!
This happy couple wanted to take a picture with their Italian wedding planner, Svetlana, to thank...
This newlywed is swept away after their Venetian wedding ceremony in a romantic gondola for two.
Just married!
Just married!
There is arguably no place more romantic than Venice to get married!
There is arguably no place more romantic than Venice to get married!
A candid shot of this newlywed couple being carried away in their private gondola.
No, this isn't a run-away bride!
No, this isn't a run-away bride!
A wedding in Venice calls for a masked ball-themed reception!
A wedding in Venice calls for a masked ball-themed reception!
Every angle of Venice offers a gorgeous wedding photo shoot back-drop.
Every angle of Venice offers a gorgeous wedding photo shoot back-drop.
An elegant newlywed couple looking like they came right out of a magazine.
An elegant newlywed couple looking like they came right out of a magazine.
A wedding ceremony under the warm, Venetian sun.
A wedding ceremony under the warm, Venetian sun.
This couple has a magical moment in which they seem to have Venice to themselves.
Cutting the cake during this couple's Carnevale-themed Venetian wedding reception.
This happy couples say their vows in the beautiful Venetian municipal building.
This happy couples say their vows in the beautiful Venetian municipal building.
como
f0b5pupbnao
pb0d3nzghm
My Italy and My Wedding
A candid moment of this newlywed couple enjoying some time alone as husband and wife with a...
A candid "you may now kiss the bride" moment.
A candid "you may now kiss the bride" moment.
Every angle offers a romantic photo opportunity at this villa on Lake Como!
Every angle offers a romantic photo opportunity at this villa on Lake Como!
"I DO!!!"
"I DO!!!"
dsc2474
My Italy and My Wedding
These newlyweds are carried away on their own private boat after after a perfect wedding ceremony on...
Lake Como is a gorgeous backdrop for a wedding photo shoot.
Lake Como is a gorgeous backdrop for a wedding photo shoot.
img1495
img1331
img1456
My Italy and My Wedding
A candid moment between the newlyweds, touched by the magic of the gorgeous surroundings.
Romance abounds at this elegant lake-side villa.
Romance abounds at this elegant lake-side villa.
A candid moment as this couple has a rare quiet moment alone as newlyweds.
A candid moment as this couple has a rare quiet moment alone as newlyweds.
Newly-weds being carried away after their dream wedding come true on Lake Como!
Newly-weds being carried away after their dream wedding come true on Lake Como!
A ceremony at sun-down is breath-takingly beautiful!
A ceremony at sun-down is breath-takingly beautiful!
A sunny lake-side wedding ceremony.
A sunny lake-side wedding ceremony.
This couple is carried away in a classic Italian Fiat 500!
This couple is carried away in a classic Italian Fiat 500!
This young bride celebrates by playing with her flower girl.
This young bride celebrates by playing with her flower girl.
An emotional wedding reception!
An emotional wedding reception!
The perfect ending to a perfect wedding on Lake Como!
The perfect ending to a perfect wedding on Lake Como!
Another candid moment on this spectacular balcony over-looking Lake Como!
Another candid moment on this spectacular balcony over-looking Lake Como!
An indoor wedding dinner with a romantic view of Lake Como at sun down.
An indoor wedding dinner with a romantic view of Lake Como at sun down.
A professional local harp player adds a romantic touch to this Lake Como wedding ceremony.
Another beautiful back-drop to say wedding vows.
Another beautiful back-drop to say wedding vows.
perugia236
img2868

• Videos 6

25 Reviews for My Italy and My Wedding

Aliaksandra · Married on 09/11/2018

Our wedding experience on lake Como couldn't be better!

First of all, I would like to thank Svetlana for her professionalism and being just good and pleasant person.
    When I thought about holding a wedding before, I imagined something like plenty of sleepless nights and a lot of stress.
    But Svetlana and whole team managed to do their best and to make our wedding preparations easy and pleasant, and it has to be pleasant if you are having such a great event. Svetlana and her team made everything just according to our taste and wishes, and i never had to ask questions several times. Moreover, at the wedding day, she was there to control the process and help us, and everything was right in time.

Though our wedding was not very big, the team managed to pay all the attention to small details, and Svetlana's proposals on how better to organize everything were really fantastic. I'm was very lucky to meet such a professional team, who managed to leave only good memories about wedding and it's organization.

My Italy and My Wedding 2
    My Italy and My Wedding 3
    My Italy and My Wedding 4
    My Italy and My Wedding 5

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2018

Lakeside Wedding in Castel Gandolfo, Italy

Svetlana and her team were an absolute dream to work with. I was engaged at the end of January, and decided to marry in Italy in early September. I would not have been able to pull together my dream Italian wedding without Svetlana. She guided me through the whole process and gave me options based on the vision/feel I had communicated to her. I really felt that every step and suggestion was tailored to what I was envisioning. Any time I had a concern or wasn't in love with something, she sent pictures and options for me to review. At the start of the process I thought I'd only be able to have a small and simple event, but Svetlana was able to put together a wedding that was beyond my wildest Pinterest dreams. She truly understood the rustic and romantic vibe that I wanted. There were beautiful flowers everywhere, twinkly lights covered the reception space, and the food was fantastic. Her team was so incredible to work with. The day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a single detail. Everything came together better than I ever could have imagined, and all I had to do was relax and enjoy the day. My husband was also greatly appreciative of Svetlana and her team. I think that is mostly due to the fact that it absolved him of most wedding planning responsibilities, and because I was so thrilled with how everything turned out. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Svetlana, her team, and my entire experience with them. Every vendor they connected me with was equally amazing. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is dreaming of a beautiful wedding in Italy. They made all of my wedding dreams come true, and then some!
    So much love,
    Mrs. Nelson

My Italy and My Wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3