About My Italy and My Wedding

Your destination wedding in Italy without any stress!

We at My Italy and My Wedding believe that, just as no two love stories are alike, neither ought to be two weddings alike. Just like a designer who creates a unique dress, we also create what is a unique, one-of-a-kind wedding in Italy, taking into account all of your wishes, dreams and desires, exactly because you are unique to us as a couple and deserve a one-of-a-kind wedding.

Whether your desire is to get married in Rome or in Florence, where you will be able to admire the rich cultural heritage of Italy; or if you are simply hopeless romantics dreaming of a memorable wedding in Venice or in Verona; if you are lovers of the sea and the sun and want to exchange your vows with a wedding celebration on the Amalfi Coast or on the Italian Riviera, we know exactly what to propose to you and have a variety of options one of which will be perfect for you. Our team works throughout Italy, has extensive experience and can organize your wedding on Lake Como, or a beautiful wedding ceremony in Tuscany, in Latium or any other Italian region which inspires you. Creativity and perfectionism are our trademarks, and the great love we have for our work is what differentiates us and makes our “Made in Italy” weddings most original and uniquely one-of-a-kind!

You may contact us by e-mail: wedding@myitalyandmywedding.it or by phone 39 06 4565 3363.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Civil (2)
Destination (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

I want to express my gratitude for the organization and holding of our wedding! A fine team with high professionalism !!! we are glad that our day was under the control of the professionals!thank you!)

Profile Picture Resina, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning

We found Svetlana and her team online as we were looking to plan a wedding abroad in Italy. We contacted her and got an immediate response. We were extremely happy with the service provided and how hands on Svetlana and her team were. She would respond to every single message promptly and in a professional manner. We would truly recommend my italy and my wedding as our wedding was beautiful and we got to have it exactly how we wanted it and Svetlana and her team made it happen for us! They took care of all the details and ensured everything ran smoothly for us on our big day!

Profile Picture Nikita, 8/20/17, 1 Review

6 VIDEOS

Events

VIA G.ANSALDO 3/G, ROME, 00154 Italy   See On Map
39-064-565-3363 (phone)
My Italy and My Wedding is a wedding planner from Italy servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Rome, Tuscany, and Amalfi Coast. My Italy and My Wedding is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Italian wedding industry since 2011 specializing in destination wedding, symbolic ceremony, civil and Catholic wedding throughout all of Italy, Indian wedding in Italy, renewal of vows, romantic elopement.