Richmond, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About My Fellow Dj

My Fellow DJ is an entertainment business in Richmond, Virginia. Erick is “DJ El Capone.” He has performed at hundreds of weddings and other large events. He works with you to understand your vision and meet all your needs.

My Fellow DJ has top-of-the-line equipment including microphones, speakers, turntables, mixers, controllers, uplighting, sound activated dance floor lighting, personalized monograms, and more. He keeps back-up equipment at each event to ensure everything runs smoothly. Erick helps you create customized playlists for all your wedding events. He sets up and cleans up all equipment for a hassle-free day. He has a range of music from different genres including club, jazz, pop, rock, electronic, oldies, and more. My Fellow DJ keeps your events moving and your dance floor packed.

3a88068bc3f99819 1516844326 5bee28d9f2db3bdd 1516844325 c8168a28cf018b1e 151684

My Fellow Dj 6
My Fellow Dj 7

Chaz Mateer · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Very fun and professional

Erick was great to work with! He was very professional and he did a great job of keeping the party going. He played the songs we hoped to hear and came up with a fun list that our guests loved. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun, flexible, and reliable. Erick is truly an expert.

Erick, the owner and DJ for My Fellow DJ, went above and beyond to make the music and atmosphere at our wedding perfect and match our personalities. He has fantastic taste in music-- both what he listens to personally and what he plays at events. He also has the exact personality you’d want from a DJ-- fun, energetic, happy but also cool under pressure and professional. We had some really specific requests, which Erick was happily able to do. We also had very vague requests and didn’t know what we wanted for some things and Erick knew exactly what we needed in those cases. Our setup was really unique and required Erick to move locations a few times and bring multiple PA systems. He moved with ease and there were no interruptions to our event. When we told other DJ’s about relocating throughout the event they were very hesitant or told us it wasn’t possible. Erick accepted the challenge and knocked it out of the park.
    Most importantly, everyone had a phenomenal time. We've heard from several guests that they loved the music and had so much fun dancing. I've even received a few "best wedding ever" compliments, which are all attributed to Erick.
    Erick was timely, flexible, professional, and just plain fun. He knew how to get every guest on the dance floor -- from 3 years old to 90 years old, Erick played music that made it fun for all ages. I recommend Erick to anyone and everyone!
    This fella is the Indiana Jones of DJ’s. Cool guy. Great taste in music. Would absolutely dance to his music again.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Erick is an awesome DJ; my husband and I were so happy to have him! He was very flexible with our schedules and made sure that he understood exactly what we wanted for the big day. He played the songs that we wanted + chose more songs to satisfy my guests! He did a great job reading the crowd. We were so pleased with his service and friendliness!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Award

My Fellow Dj FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings