Richmond, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About My Fellow Dj

My Fellow DJ is an entertainment business in Richmond, Virginia. Erick is “DJ El Capone.” He has performed at hundreds of weddings and other large events. He works with you to understand your vision and meet all your needs.

My Fellow DJ has top-of-the-line equipment including microphones, speakers, turntables, mixers, controllers, uplighting, sound activated dance floor lighting, personalized monograms, and more. He keeps back-up equipment at each event to ensure everything runs smoothly. Erick helps you create customized playlists for all your wedding events. He sets up and cleans up all equipment for a hassle-free day. He has a range of music from different genres including club, jazz, pop, rock, electronic, oldies, and more. My Fellow DJ keeps your events moving and your dance floor packed.

3a88068bc3f99819 1516844326 5bee28d9f2db3bdd 1516844325 c8168a28cf018b1e 151684

My Fellow Dj 6
My Fellow Dj 7
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 06/01/2019

Everyone RAVED about the music!

Erick was great to work with! I'd heard him play at gigs around rva and knew he'd crush it at our wedding, and he exceeded our expectations. We told him we wanted to have a dance-heavy reception for our friends and family, and he definitely delivered. Everyone was raving about the music, and he easily incorporated the songs I had requested for the night. We had one minor mic issue, but because he had a backup handheld mic, crisis was averted. He somehow moved between three different locations at our venue (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) at the speed of light which made the flow of music super smooth. I highly recommend My Fellow DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Christine · Married on 03/23/2019

Would highly recommend!

Erick was an amazing DJ for our wedding and would highly recommend him for any event! We had the most fun dancing to every song and did a great mix of all songs including songs that I requested beforehand. He was flexible enough to do a very on the spot twist on the conventional mother and son dance that my husband spontaneously requested, which we appreciated so much! He was very kind, professional and couldn't have asked for anyone better. We will be recommending him to all our friends for the future!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Ryan Miller · Married on 03/15/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Our experience with Erick couldn’t have been better! From the great music, to the lighting, to the communication throughout the planning process, Erick definitely made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Award

My Fellow Dj FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings