Richmond, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About My Fellow Dj

My Fellow DJ is an entertainment business in Richmond, Virginia. Erick is “DJ El Capone.” He has performed at hundreds of weddings and other large events. He works with you to understand your vision and meet all your needs.

My Fellow DJ has top-of-the-line equipment including microphones, speakers, turntables, mixers, controllers, uplighting, sound activated dance floor lighting, personalized monograms, and more. He keeps back-up equipment at each event to ensure everything runs smoothly. Erick helps you create customized playlists for all your wedding events. He sets up and cleans up all equipment for a hassle-free day. He has a range of music from different genres including club, jazz, pop, rock, electronic, oldies, and more. My Fellow DJ keeps your events moving and your dance floor packed.

3a88068bc3f99819 1516844326 5bee28d9f2db3bdd 1516844325 c8168a28cf018b1e 151684

My Fellow Dj 6
My Fellow Dj 7

Chaz Mateer · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Very fun and professional

Erick was great to work with! He was very professional and he did a great job of keeping the party going. He played the songs we hoped to hear and came up with a fun list that our guests loved. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Erick is an awesome DJ; my husband and I were so happy to have him! He was very flexible with our schedules and made sure that he understood exactly what we wanted for the big day. He played the songs that we wanted + chose more songs to satisfy my guests! He did a great job reading the crowd. We were so pleased with his service and friendliness!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 06/01/2019

Everyone RAVED about the music!

Erick was great to work with! I'd heard him play at gigs around rva and knew he'd crush it at our wedding, and he exceeded our expectations. We told him we wanted to have a dance-heavy reception for our friends and family, and he definitely delivered. Everyone was raving about the music, and he easily incorporated the songs I had requested for the night. We had one minor mic issue, but because he had a backup handheld mic, crisis was averted. He somehow moved between three different locations at our venue (ceremony, cocktail hour, reception) at the speed of light which made the flow of music super smooth. I highly recommend My Fellow DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Award

My Fellow Dj FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings