Richmond, Richmond, VA 23235 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Fellow Dj

My Fellow DJ is an entertainment business in Richmond, Virginia. Erick is “DJ El Capone.” He has performed at hundreds of weddings and other large events. He works with you to understand your vision and meet all your needs.

My Fellow DJ has top-of-the-line equipment including microphones, speakers, turntables, mixers, controllers, uplighting, sound activated dance floor lighting, personalized monograms, and more. He keeps back-up equipment at each event to ensure everything runs smoothly. Erick helps you create customized playlists for all your wedding events. He sets up and cleans up all equipment for a hassle-free day. He has a range of music from different genres including club, jazz, pop, rock, electronic, oldies, and more. My Fellow DJ keeps your events moving and your dance floor packed.

Other couples have also viewed

• All About The Music

33 Reviews for My Fellow Dj

• Diana

Diana L. · Married on 03/27/2021

Highly recommended!

Erick did an awesome job with the music for our ceremony and for our reception! He listened to the types of music we love to listen to and curated the playlist according to our requested style. We were jamming all night long due to his song picks. Do not hesitate to book with Erick, he is friendly, professional, and is fantastic at what he does! Thank you again for being a part of our big day!!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • Phuong

Phuong N. · Married on 01/05/2021

Best DJ at the Beach

My fiance wanted to find a DJ that will bring the best music on our big day. Of course, we thought of Erick. We have been to other events and weddings where Erick DJ'ed. At all events, the guests were up and dancing all night. When we reached out to Erick, he was very responsive. We spoke via phone to discuss his services and our options. He had us come up with a playlist on Spotify to help him better determine our music style. That process with my fiance was a great bonding experience. Unfortunately, Covid happened and our 200 + people wedding had to be changed to a small dinner with our family only. We decided to cancel his service, which was a real bummer, and he was very understanding. He even returned our deposit! What a stand up guy! We highly recommend him for any event where you would need good music and host of a party!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Jamie F. · Married on 10/17/2020

Imparato Wedding—Amazing!

10/10 would recommend! Erik Capon has been a local DJ legend for years in the VB area. We were so excited to have him DJ our covid “elopement” ceremony. He accommodated us and made a playlist that def set the vibe for the night, don’t hesitate to book him!

Sent on 10/28/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

My Fellow Dj FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
    Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Fellow Dj 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Richmond Richmond, VA, 23235 See on map
    Location of (My Fellow Dj)