55 Hillcrest Drive, Hartwell, GA 30643 Map · Phone number

About My Favorite Things Catering

We want to make your event very special and the one thing that sets apart from other caterers is we customize your menu. We do not limit your creativity by limiting your menu choices. What you want is what you will get, fresh and special just for you.

• Palmetto's Catering & Event Center
361bae5a9cd11ee0 1468072344590 279

2 Reviews for My Favorite Things Catering

1 User photo

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone loved the food! I actually used Both the husband and wife for my wedding,Gary proformed the ceremony and married us and She cooked the food set up delivered and I paid her extra to clean. Also, I rented some Gold table cloths from her that were beautiful and fit my theme. They were both lovley people Im glad I used them I still have people asking me who I used because they loved the food!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Mrs.Hancock

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2015

Sue is the best! Her food is so good! She is very flexible. I'm a chef an the food was most important to me. She understood my vision. Sue was also willing to use my recipes. She also understood that I was on a budget she did 2 different receptions one at the church that was cake an punch she had her famous cheese balls one savory an one sweet. Even though I didn't get to eat( at the church) I have had her food before an it's always fantastic. The party was a lot more casual than the church an she nailed my vision for that too. The burgers were amazing! My guest loved the food!
    Sue was flexible not just with my budget but also with numbers. We added about 75 people to the number an that was the week before. I hated doing that to her especially since I know what goes into the preparation for a party like that, but she understood what was going on.

She was on time and very professional. She also did our rehearsal dinner and her BBQ was great, her Mac n cheese was even better! She did set up and take down for that, she also provided us with table over lays for the church an at the party!
    Sue is fantastic!

Sent on 07/27/2015

My Favorite Things Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 11.00
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Server(s)
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Asian
    Cajun
    Caribbean
    Italian
    Southern

• 55 Hillcrest Drive Hartwell, GA, 30643 See on map
    Location of (My Favorite Things Catering)

My Favorite Things Catering frequently asked questions

At My Favorite Things Catering, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At My Favorite Things Catering, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:

• Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Server(s)
  • Linens
  • Flatware
  • Glassware

What catering services does My Favorite Things Catering provide for weddings?

My Favorite Things Catering offers the following catering services for weddings:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Family Style
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Stations

What types of cuisine can you find at My Favorite Things Catering?

At My Favorite Things Catering, you can find the following types of cuisine:

• American
  • Asian
  • Cajun
  • Caribbean
  • Italian
  • Southern

What percentage of users recommend My Favorite Things Catering and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

My Favorite Things Catering is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.