Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

About My Dream Fiesta, LLC

My Dream Fiesta, LLC is a blend of poise and sophistication mixed with affordable and upscale products and services. We are a family operated local business servicing South Florida with dedicated professionals in the hospitality, event management and floral design fields offering fine event rentals and planning services.

Our main objective is to enhance your selected event venue , whether it's at a hotel, restaurant, hall or home, with affordable upscale rental items and superior service. We service Weddings and Destination Weddings in West Palm Beach, Broward, Miami and the Florida Keys. Our products range from , Chiavari Chairs, Specialty Linens, Runners, Overlays, Tables, and Tableware to Floral Design and Center Pieces. My Dream Fiesta also specializes in Bridal Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Quinces (Sweet 16’s), Birthdays, Baby Showers, Baptisms, Dinner Parties, Retirement and Corporate Events.

We pride ourselves on providing exceptional client services and unique thoughtfulness when it comes to your event. That is what sets us apart.

For more information, please visit our website today www.MyDreamFiesta.com

Follow My Dream Fiesta, LLC on

p3
m7

5 Reviews for My Dream Fiesta, LLC

Karlla · Married on 03/03/2012

I am really happy with this company. Me and my fiance (now my husband) got a package that includes chairs, tables, flowers, tableware etc. The flowers were gorgeous and I got my wedding bouquet upgraded for free as a gift. I can not thank them enough. My wedding was a dream.

Sent on 03/18/2012

Bethany · Married on 11/19/2011

I could not be happier with my dream fiesta. My wedding was just like i wanted. My sister will be getting married this summer and they are already working with her. They even gave her a family discount! anyhow, they were very professional and attentive to all my wedding details. I used their rental and planning services. It was a pleasant experience.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Arelis · Married on 09/07/2011

Got married last month and they are calling me to follow up on "my new journey", can't complaint,they were terrific! They adapted to my calendar and made my wedding come to life!

Sent on 10/06/2011

My Dream Fiesta, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware, Linens