My Chic Wedding

Rome View map

«My Chic Wedding» is an agency for organizing weddings and other events in Italy and Latvia.
We do not offer standard packages. We develop a unique concept of your wedding.

We can organize an event in any city of Italy and Latvia. Our creative team will offer exceptional options for the wedding of your dream: seaside and lakeside, cityscapes and cozy vineyards, medieval castles and luxury villas.

We know what is a true meaning of a chic wedding in the broadest sense of a word and will be happy to create a beautiful and memorable feast for you and your guests.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Eco-Friendly
    Valeria Married on 08/30/2014
    We were advised Marina and the company "My Chic Wedding" by our friends and we are very pleased that took advantage of the recommendation, since the wedding is one of the most significant events, it is very important that everything is perfect. Marina is unique professional, knows perfectly Italy and all the best vendors.

I'm in love with Rome and we decided to celebrate our wedding in the town of Castel Gandolfo. I did not expect that just few miles outside Rome are such stunning villas, fascinating views of the lake and very good prices. We spent 3 wonderful days with our guests at the villa. Wedding in Italy is amazing! Of course, I recommend Marina from "My Chic Wedding" as a real professional
    Valeria Married on 07/18/2014
    Our wedding was just for two, we decided to make a romantic ceremony in Positano and then spend our honeymoon on the Amalfi coast. Marina helped us with the documents and organised everything with great attention to details. I did nit want even to think about all the paper load, organisational moments, just wanted to enjoy our wedding day. It was very nice to talk to Marina during the process of organising our wedding, despite the fact that it is her job there was a sense of companionship, personal involvement in the whole process of preparation.
    Tanya Married on 04/24/2014
    We are glad to get acquainted with Marina from "My Chic Wedding". Initially, we hesitated to organize a wedding in Italy and feared unforeseen difficulties, but thanks to her professionalism, sense of style and attention to details, our wedding was simply amazing.
    I had such a faith in Marina that we did not even come to Italy up to the wedding celebration, but it was exactly as I wanted. Villa, ceremony place, flowers? Everything was perfect. I never imagined that someday I will say this, but my wedding was the happiest day of my life. Without a doubt, this is largely due to the Marina.

Rome
0039-347-659-83-27
Location of (My Chic Wedding)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding