9012 S. Thomas Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Music To Your Ears

Thank you for your interest in Music To Your Ears DJ Service! We have been family owned and operated for over 20 years and we specialize in weddings but also offer our services to any and all other events you desire. We can promise to deliver the best in sound reproduction and our full array of lighting at no additional cost. We utilize state of the art technology in the areas of sound and lighting and asure that you will not be dissapointed. We primarily focus in the Chicagoland and surrounding areas, but have ventured out to bordering states on multiple occasions to suit the bride and grooms desires. With our energetic staff and the knowledge of how to get the party started and keep it rolling, is what makes Music To Your Ears one of the premier DJ services in the midwest today. Call us and schedule an appointment to start planning the perfect reception for your wedding!

Thanks,

Photos 12 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Music To Your Ears

Trisha · Married on 09/22/2012

Nick and Tom were awesome DJ's! My wedding started and ended with them and I couldn't have been happier with the work they did! They had everyone on the dance floor from the ages of 2-85 everyone was happy and loving the energy these two were bringing into the room. Nick was a pleasure to work with getting things in order for the big day. Tons of suggestions that I of course took and was very pleased with the way my wedding day turned out. Thanks SO MUCH guys.
    The Jensen family!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2011

Fantastic Job! Nick and Tom were very fun and energetic and made sure everyone was having a great time. Tom was out on the floor with my bridal party teaching us some new dances and we just couldnt have had a better time! Thank you guys so much! I have brought your name up and given cards out to a few of my co-workers that recently were engaged. Thanks again and good luck with the future!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Sherri · Married on 08/20/2011

Fantastic job! these two guys sure know how to party. They provided us a full array of lighting that was the talk of the night and made sure to play any and all songs that my family requested. They also helped us out in our ceremony as we had it outdoors in a gazeebo and they made it poissible for us to have the wedding march played and provided a microphone for our pastor so everyone could hear him. Great Dj's and thank you once again for making my wedding special! Hopefully we can see you two again at my cousins wedding next year!! :)

Sent on 11/01/2011

Award

Music To Your Ears FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• 9012 S. Thomas Ave Bridgeview, 60455 See on map