6498 Buena Vista Drive, Pompano Beach, FL 33063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Music for Every Occasion

Do you want classical or contemporary music to set the mood for your South Florida wedding ceremony?

Do you want help picking the right songs for your South Florida wedding?

Do you want your South Florida wedding musicians to be experienced, easy to work with, accommodating to your requests, and within your price range?

Do you want your South Florida wedding to be memorable and better than you could've imagined?

Hi! My name is Vivien.

I know how frustrating it can be to find the right wedding musicians in Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami.

If you're like most couples, you think you only have a few choices when it comes to songs for your ceremony. Either you can hire live musicians who'll give you a limited selection of songs to choose from, or you'll have to resort to using an iPod. You're already feeling really busy and stressed out withwedding planning. There are so many professional South Florida wedding musicians that you're feeling overwhelmed because you're not sure what to do or who to call.

What you really need is someone who will take the time to get to know you and your unique journey as a couple, listen to your amazing wedding vision, and inspire you with songs that will create the perfect atmosphere for your special day.

Maybe you love:

Classical music - "Canon in D," "Bridal Chorus," "Fanfare-Rondeau," "Wedding March," and "Music from the Royal Fireworks"

Contemporary songs - "All I Ask of You," and "You Raise Me Up"

Christian wedding hymns - "Your Mighty Love" and "Just As I Am" u.

Jewish wedding songs - "Sunrise, Sunset"

Whatever style you envision for your wedding day, I'll help you create an experience that's unique, memorable, and totally you.

Schedule your FREE South Florida Wedding Music Consultation with me to learn how to create the ideal atmosphere for you and your guests to make a lifetime of memories. During your consultation, you'll be able to see if we're a good match, and you'll also discover that planning your wedding music can be stress-free and fun!

You'll get to pick all the wedding songs you love, have them professionally arranged for you, and hear them played on the acoustic instruments/ensembleof your choice, ensuring that your special day will be a reflection of who you are.

You can call or text me at (305) 397-4728, or e-mail me here: Vivien@MusicforEveryOccasion.com. (Even though I have a 305 area code, I'm located in Broward County and our wedding musicians serve the entire tri-county area.)

Thanks, and I look forward to meeting you!

CALL (305) 397-4728 or E-MAIL Vivien@MusicforEveryOccasion.com!

Website: www.MusicforEveryOccasion.com

Wedding  ceremony
Wedding ceremony
1412392101012709935358954521887230803011040o
The musician
Delray Beach Florida Wedding of Kala and Anthony, Lake Ida Church of Christ, Delray Beach
addison2
4321b4f9d51ff020 1397678169138 ceremon

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for Music for Every Occasion

Amber · Married on 12/19/2015

Vivien was attentive, sweet and knowledgeable. Her flute playing far surpassed anything I could have imagined walking down the aisle to, it was exquisite and beautiful. She not only was flexible with the unbelievable amount of changes that happened, but kept a smile on her face and made me feel at ease knowing the music was one worry I no longer had. She was able to gauge the crowd to keep the party on track. She took charge when needed but kept me in the loop with questions about how and when to move to the next part of the reception. She is wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone for any party or event needing an MC/DJ, and if you need a flutist she is the go to girl! I am so blessed to have found her!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Music for Every Occasion's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Amber! It was a joy to be a part of your special day. Being flexible with changes and making you feel at ease is what we love to do! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness! :)

Sarah · Married on 12/19/2015

I am so very happy that I found Music For Every Occasion. It was absolutely more than I could have imagined. They were so so wonderful and did a stellar job. I am so happy that we had the instrumentalists at my wedding. we had the three string trio and as I walked down the aisle and listened to them playing I knew I made the right choice and I am forever grateful. Vivien was amazing to work with. So attentive to my needs and very specific requests for customized music. She was always pleasant and professional whenever we spoke and just is the nicest human being in existence. Our three musicians were glorious and did a fabulous job of learning the Christian hymns we requested. You will truly be happy when you choose them. The price point was just right as well!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Music for Every Occasion's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind words!!! It was an absolute joy working with you. Thank you for being so organized from the very beginning, knowing exactly what songs you wanted for your ceremony. I'm so glad you felt like you made the right choice. Being attentive to your needs and very specific requests for customized music is something we take seriously. The Christian hymns you chose were gorgeous, and it was our honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for being so lovely and sweet and just a breeze to work with. We wish you a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness!

Kala · Married on 10/24/2015

Music for Every Occasion offered great services to my wedding on October 24, 2015, which was a true blessing! My husband and I, family and friends enjoyed the quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility, which was nothing but top-notch! Thank you Vivien Li for everything above including most of all sharing your gift and for being a great and long time friend! Your performance was awesome! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone for any occasion! Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Music for Every Occasion's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Kala! It was a blessing for me to be a part of your special day. I'm so glad that we've remained long time friends. You and your husband are a beautiful couple, inside and out. Congratulations again, and BEST WISHES!!

Music for Every Occasion FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Clarinet, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Oboe, Piano, Trumpet, Saxophone, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

• Karla Korn Photography
    Karla Korn Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Music for Every Occasion at a wedding I photographed, and I have to say, they did a fantastic job! I was so impressed with their professionalism and knowledge of their craft. It was a very tiny venue they had to work with and yet they were still discreet with their equipment. Plus, they created flawless music with such cramped surroundings. I was very impressed!

• Let's Party DJs & Entertainment
    Let's Party DJs & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Hello World!! I'd like to heartily & happily endorse Vivien & music for every occasion - both me and my staff has had the opportunity to work with Vivien over the years, and I can unequivocally say that she is talented and professional. This is an industry filled with artists, who don't always have the best business and responsibility acumen in the DNA so to speak, but VIVIEN is great in every way. I know the couples and clients that choose to work with her will be very happy they did. Every time we've worked together she has been right on point and very easy/friendly to work with. Definitely contact her for your next occasion! Regards, Bud Fleisher/AKA "DJ Buddy" Owner / Let's Party! DJs & Entertainment

• Ceremonies By Cindy
    Ceremonies By Cindy Wedding Officiants

Music for Every Occasion is a South Florida Company owned by Ms. Vivien Li. I am so pleased to say how lovely, eloquent, and talented Vivien has been at the weddings we have done together. She is a warm, sweet, caring person and takes the time to meet with her perspective brides and grooms so that she can give them the exact music they desire for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Vivien works within everyone's price range and is an amazing professional. If you are planning a wedding or a special event, you must meet Vivien. She is a sweetheart, easy to work with and very accommodating. Signed: Cindy Serano "Ceremonies By Cindy"

• 6498 Buena Vista Drive Pompano Beach, 33063 See on map
    3053974728 (Other Phone Number)