6 Hillside Ave, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Music By Danielle

Every Bride and Groom are different, so is every reception, that's why I pride myself in finding out what YOU want for your special day. My music selection is huge! I bring my entire collection with me to each event so I am always ready for last minute changes and special requests. For dinner music you may have planned for a truly elegant reception for which you might want Classical, or if you would like a contemporary flair you may choose a mix of contemporary and traditional jazz, or a mix of country and oldies, or anything in-between.

I try to make every reception fun and memorable...
Everyone can feel included with fun songs that are classic hits or new favorites! I add new music to my collection monthly and am always ready with the latest dance hits, while at the same time having that special song for an older relatives special request. My selections range from the Big Band era all the way to today's Top 40.

I would love to provide my services for your wedding reception, be sure and book early - a year in advance is not too soon and Saturday evenings book especially fast. I am not a DJ booking agency, therefore my availability is very limited.

If your wedding ceremony and reception will be at the same location (indoors or out) I can provide music for the ceremony and mic for the officiant. Ask me for more information!

Follow Music By Danielle on

35 Reviews for Music By Danielle

Regina · Getting married on 03/21/2020

I gave 5 stars across the board for DJ Danielle and it is no joke! I booked Danielle after coming across her website while searching for other wedding vendors. While reading her testimonial page, I saw a review from a friend. I got in touch with my friend and he raved about Danielle's service at his wedding. I knew right then, I had found the DJ for my wedding! I shot her an email and in less than 24 hours she had responded with her pricing and answered all questions I had. She booked my date and set me up on her client log in section on her website and was able to make the deposit payment via pay pal. I received a payment receipt confirming this. Also available on the client log in section on the web site is an entire layout of your wedding ceremony and reception. We just needed her services for the reception. She is so organized and on her game. Through the next 13 months, I had been in contact with Danielle with a few questions here and there and she was ALWAYS prompt in getting back to me either via email, or by leaving voice mails so I had the comfort of hearing her explain an answer. This was often more assuring than just an email response. When the night of my wedding came, everything went off without any issues! Our introduction was perfect, she played all the requested songs I had from my family and the whole room was dancing the entire night! All of her reviews show how she is so skilled at reading a crowd, and it's 150% accurate! Everyone commented on how they loved our DJ and she played all the right music for the age group and so on. We also had fun props used during the night as well. All in all, I would recommend DJ Danielle to anyone. The top reasons would be her organization, her reliability, her pricing and her expertise. I just can't say enough good things about her! Thank you Danielle!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Gayle · Married on 07/11/2015

If you are looking for a DJ who is friendly, personable, and knows how to get the party started and keep it going, Danielle is your gal! Danielle made the planning process fun and easy as everything was very organized. She even assisted with other parts of the wedding planning process, which was wonderful as it can get to be a bit overwhelming. Her selection of music is immense and her ability to find out who we were a a couple and the type of music we liked was amazing. She truly set the tone for our reception and had guests on the dance floor the entire night. Danielle worried closely with our photographer and maitre D to make sure the night flowed smoothly! She even found ways to incorporate our surprise dance numbers! Danielle's passion for music was evident in every song she played! I would highly recommend Danielle and her crew. She went above and beyond to make our night so special and more fun than I could have ever imagined!!
    Thanks Danielle!!
    ~Love Gayle and Joe~

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 05/30/2015

We loved planning our wedding with Danielle! She was FUN, personable, and exactly what we were looking for. She took the time to get to know us, and it showed at the wedding. She was also really great about follow-up, which helped me while there was so much going on. We both would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/22/2015

• Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning
    Every Little Detail Wedding and Event Planning Wedding Planners

Danielle is an absolutely and amazing person and DJ. She is so much fun and truly loves loves loves what she does. One of the best in the Hudson Valley.

• Owl's Eye Studios
    Owl's Eye Studios Wedding Photographers

Danielle is AWESOME! She plays a great mix, she's super fun to work with and all of our brides love working with her. Highly recommend booking Danielle for your wedding :)

• Elle Gallery
    Elle Gallery Wedding Photographers

Danielle and Jessica were and absolute pleasure to work with. They are both very fun and know how to keep the crowd going all night!! A must have for any event!

• 6 Hillside Ave Wappingers Falls, 12590 See on map