Tampa, FL 33622 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

9 Reviews for Music and Life Entertainment

Mike was absolutely amazing. He responded promptly to all of my emails and texts. He played everything that we had requested and helped come up with suggestions for songs that we needed ideas with. Mike and Bobby made things so smooth at the wedding. They really improvised and added things with speeches and special songs/dances as the night went on. Mike was professional and reliable and was on time and held up to everything he had promised and then some. The price was really affordable and his package with the uplighting was so worth it. I am not a dancer, but I was dancing all night, and that is because of the amazing duo :) I would recommend him to anyone that wants to have complete faith in their dj and making their wedding or whatever the occoasion a success without any additional worries. I can not thank Mike and Bobby for making our event such a great time.

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • Team Shuster

Vicki · Married on 04/27/2014

We met with Mike twice before the wedding and he was so easy to talk to and deal with. He made us feel very comfortable and we were able to tell him exactly what we were looking for. Unfortunately, Mike did not DJ our wedding but Bobby did a wonderful job in his place. Mike was there to help set up and was very up front about having to be gone. We had a blast and the dance floor was packed all night! Thanks so much.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Cheryl · Married on 11/09/2013

I just got married yesterday and we used DJ/Owner, Michael Ortiz, with Music and Life Entertainment. He was amazing! He was very professional throughout the entire process and extremely easy to work with. We did a lot of research for a DJ for our wedding and when we finally chose Heritage Harbor, we chose Music and Life Entertainment immediately. He was easy going, very friendly, and easily reachable. Also, for as chaotic as a wedding day can be, he helped make things run smoothly and the music for the ceremony and the reception were perfect. He was very thorough in getting to know me and my now husbands taste in music, as far as what we liked and what we didn't like. He also asked us for a list of songs and based off of that list, he constructed a perfect set of songs and we had MANY compliments on the music from our wedding guests. We would highly recommend him for any wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 11/10/2013