Munson Photo Booth

10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy Ste 357, Beaverton, OR 97005 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Munson Photo Booth

An affordable and high-quality premier photo booth service based in Portland, Oregon, Munson Photo Booth offers photo booths with easy-to-use touchscreen operations and live-view features so users can see themselves as they pose. Their photo booths also include an on-screen countdown timer so guests can see when their photos are being taken. Munson Photo Booth will deliver, set up, and clean up all photo booths.

Products Offered
Munson Photo Booth offers two types of photo booths, including the Aura Open Air Booth and the Signature Enclosed Booth. The Signature Enclosed Booth can hold up to fourteen guests inside and includes a slideshow monitor displaying all images taken throughout the event for all to see. Upon their exit, users can collect their photo strips, which are printed in less than ten seconds. Other photo booth items include:

• Backdrop(s)

Munson Photo Booth 2
  • Katherine

Katherine Fee · Married on 11/17/2018

Above and Beyond

Munson Photoboth was one of the best vendors at my November 17th wedding! They arrived on time and easily set up without disrupting the space around them. I was beyond impressed with the entire booth set up and was ecstatic to see our customized photo album made by them!
    I would recommend Munson Photobooth to everyone and anyone looking for a photo booth for their special event. They can do it all!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Whitford · Married on 10/06/2018

A photo booth is a huge hit!

I researched many options for a photo booth and I'm so glad we went with Munson Photo Booth. Aaron was responsive, timely and all around a great addition to a wedding. We love the book we received of our guest's photos and well wishes. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Nikki · Married on 10/01/2018

Aaron was so helpful and easy to work with. When I started to get overwhelmed and failed to respond to inquiries, he continued to reach out. When it came to my actual wedding, he was on time (maybe early! I was busy!) and got things set up and then left us to our own devices. The photobooth itself was very easy to use and the quality of the pictures was great! Almost all of our guests participated and that was the fun part for me. The very next day, Aaron sent me a link with ALL the images, and that helped prolong the wedding happiness. I love them all and it is such a great memento for the occasion. He even arrived a half hour later than expected to get the photobooth taken down so we got extra time for more fun! Munson Photo Booth went above and beyond and I will keep him in mind for future events!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Munson Photo Booth Pricing

Munson Photo Booth Price Rates

Munson Photo Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Munson Photo Booth 1
    1 Hour of Extra Photo Booth Time FREE!!
    Use this code when booking one of our photo booths for your wedding and get an extra 1 hr of photo booth time for free! (A $100 Value)

• 10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy Ste 357, Ste 357 Beaverton, OR, 97005 See on map