Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Photobooth Planet | Portland

We love photobooths, and we respect their long history. Our custom-designed rental photo booths are beautiful to behold and built for modern needs while remaining true to the iconic look of vintage picture booths. Unlike other photobooth companies we do not offer theme park knock-offs or pipe-and-drape kits. Gracefully-styled with weddings in mind – our photo booths have both the aesthetic appeal to match the most elegant events, and the whimsical flair perfect for an unforgettable party. Roomy enough for up to seven people to pile in and have their faces in frame. It’s your wedding – go with the best.

Call us at 503-893-5274 or email us at brian@photoboothplanet.com for additional information!

Follow Photobooth Planet | Portland on

cutegroup
memorybook02
Memorybooks!
Memorybooks!
Add elegance to your reception!
Add elegance to your reception!
That's our booth!
That's our booth!
coverwedwire
photobooth8

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Photobooth Planet | Portland

Lucy · event on 10/07/2012

Brian and Photobooth Planet arrived on time and very prompt at setting up. The photobooth looked great and took wonderful pictures. Everyone at the party had a ton of fun and they are still talking about their photos. It was a great addition to a family friend's birthday party - he had everything running smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing the whole night. Also, his calm demeanor and warm personality made him a wonderful addition to the party. We'll definitely be using Photobooth Planet for our future events!

Sent on 11/29/2012

julie · Married on 08/12/2012

Photobooth Planet was a hit at my wedding. Everyone loved it (including my husband and I)! Thanks Brian!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Erin · Married on 07/01/2012

I had such a wonderful experience with Brian at Photobooth Planet. The photos he captured were of the best digital quality and his personality with my guests was outstanding. The photos I got from the photobooth were among some of the absolute best of the entire night. My wedding photographer got all the details of the wedding and of us, but this photobooth got all of the best of our loved ones which is something a wedding photographer often cannot capture. We had 300 people at the wedding and the booth was in use much of the night. Brian was fine will letting the kids at the wedding go in and out of there all night and the booth held up to hundreds of photos printed. The booth was fast, efficient, and beautiful. It fit in perfectly with our wedding decor and looked like it belonged there. Brian chatted with the guest with a smile on his face and was nothing but a wonderful memory to have there. Thank you Photobooth Planet. I would absolutely have you at another event. You were among the best of the vendors that day!

Sent on 08/23/2012