Anderson, SC 29621 Map · Phone number

About MultiMedia Productions

If you are seeking professional DJ entertainment, you are looking in the right place.

MultiMedia Productions will assist you in customizing your event to meet or exceed your expectations. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and spend quality time in personalizing each event to accommodate every client. We offer complimentary pre-event planning and consultation. A planner will be provided for you to complete with your special song requests and announcements. After you have an opportunity to complete your planner, a personal face-to-face meeting with your DJ will be arranged to review the details. Also, by hiring our services, we will work behind the scenes with your other vendors to ensure a seamless event. Our company has state of the art DJ equipment along with high quality wireless microphones and lapel microphones for wedding ceremonies at no extra cost to you. We also provide your dance floor lighting in our hourly price. The music selection is vast and encompasses various eras and genres. We specialize in weddings, wedding receptions, and corporate events.

The Planning
· Complimentary consultation and event planning meeting
· Event planner for song requests and to coordinate event details
· Offer suggestions and outline order of events
· Communicate openly
· Respond quickly to your calls or questions
· Meet your DJ professional

The Coordination
· Never pay for set-up or tear-down time
· Arrive at designated time and be properly dressed for your event
· Provide behind-the-scene vendor coordination
· DJ will make all necessary announcements and keep guests updated

The Music
· Vast library of all music styles and genres
· All music played through MP3 or on CD's
· Cocktail and Dinner music customized to your tastes
· Special song requests, dedications, or participation dances available

Again, thank you for considering MultiMedia Productions for your DJ entertainment needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 864-556-2835.

Donna

Wedding party
Wedding party

20 Reviews for MultiMedia Productions

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2016

Donna and Larry were simply amazing! I have heard they do more than your typical DJ, but I didn't know to what extent until our big day. They arrived earlier than expected, which was perfect because it was raining cats and dogs! Dona kept in contact throughout the afternoon, letting me know everything was going to be okay. She spoke with our day of coordinator about back up plans, taking the ceremony into the barn instead of outside (which everything was already all set up out there) she came up with a plan, they, plus some friends made it happen in an hours time! They figured out a new game plan last minute, they knew exactly when to have us walk down our new aisle, they had to change the timing of our music since we had a smaller aisle, (different from our rehearsal from the day before), but it was perfect! Microphones were perfect the whole night, they even had one clipped on our officiant's jacket so it would pick up sound on myself and my husband. They were much more than your average DJ, they treated me like a queen, and my husband like a king, they got us drinks multiple times throughout the night, and had so much helpful tips and advice that I was very greatful for. Their knowledge was so nice to have, they eased every worry I had! My husband was equally impressed. Our timeline was wayyy behind because of the rain, I was starting to really worry, but they were able to fit everything in in a quick manner. But not so quick that it seemed like a written plan, they had great flow. They kept our guests laughing, played the music we wanted, and even got on the dance floor to demonstrate certain dances; getting involved with our guests. This couple was beyond amazing, without them, our wedding really would have been a mess! Jeff and I are extremely grateful for having them that day, everyone loved you! Thank you again DJ star and DJ Bass! ?

Sharon · Married on 06/25/2016

Donna and Larry are fabulous! Definitely book them!!! They were a great resource during the planning process. They also did a wonderful job at the reception!

Denise · Married on 05/21/2016

Larry and Donna are incredible!! I'd give them 10 stars on everything if I could! They went above and beyond anything we could ask of them!! We hired them to handle the music for the ceremony as well as the reception. We had them come to our rehearsal - Donna handled everything!! For the reception, we asked for only music suitable for families, they came through with flying colors!! Our guests have said many times our wedding/reception was the best they'd attended!! Funny story, at the reception venue, there was another reception happening down the hall from us, their guests were dancing in the hallway to our music because "your music was so much better than ours!!!"
    You need a DJ? You need someone to offer suggestions on music or setting up your reception hall? You need someone to walk you through what to expect during your ceremony and/or reception? You need someone to make sure YOUR day is spectacular and as low stress as possible? Larry and Donna are the DJ team you need! I promise, you won't be disappointed!!!

Award

MultiMedia Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System