74339 Chicory St, Palm Desert, CA 92260 Map · Phone number

About Mulberry Photography

Mulberry Photography is an innovative and highly recognized photography company. They have a unique style that is unmatched in the industry, which is exemplified by the numerous awards and accolades they have received.

Follow Mulberry Photography on

mulberryphoto0001
mulberryphoto0002

11 Reviews for Mulberry Photography

Tamsen · Married on 06/26/2010

Albert is highly talented and fun! I felt like a movie star during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! We are in LOVE with our wedding album!

Madeline · Married on 08/16/2008

My husband and I did not hire a videographer for our wedding, and at the time I felt regret for not doing so. Until we received our photos from Mulberry Photography. Because of Albert's incredible talent and unique eye for detail, our wedding photos brings you right back to that blissful day, reliving it all over again. We were blown away by his creativity in bringing our wedding to life. We felt celebrated as a couple through Albert's artistic approach, and couldn't be happier with Mulberry's services.

Christina · Married on 06/07/2008

My wedding was almost three years ago, and I still enjoy my photos daily. I would recommend Mulberry to anyone. Albert and his wife are an amazing team and work very hard the day of your event. The photos speak for themselves with an eye for artistry and capturing the moment. It was also great that we were able to see our wedding images while we were still on our honeymoon. The album and CD turnaround is very fast. The service I received from Mulberry was priceless.

Mulberry Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Epoch Productions
    Epoch Productions Wedding Videographers

Mulberry Photography is one of a kind! It is rare to find a photographer that gives you amazing photos and is simply fun to work with, but that's what you'll get with Mulberry. Their work is priceless, our highest recommendation!

• 74339 Chicory St Palm Desert, 92260 See on map