Mukogawa Fort Wright Banquet Services

Spokane, WA View map
4.8 out of 5 rating
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Mukogawa Banquet Services takes pride in tailoring each event to your exact specifications. Exciting changes have been made to enhance our facilities, enabling us to better provide you with exceptional quality and service. We're known for being high quality at an affordable cost. Check us out today!

Kelly Moore, Richard Reidt, and Angelique Price

Event Operations

Ph. 509-327-3441 ext 822

Fax. 509-232-0550

banquets@mfwi.edu

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Beth Married on 09/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We live in the Seattle area and our son's wedding was in Spokane. Kelly was amazing! She went far and above helping my husband and me putting the rehearsal dinner together! What a beautiful setting for either a rehearsal dinner, wedding (especially the chapel) or the reception dinner! We used it as a rehearsal "Cocktail" style dinner with Heavy hors d'oeuvres (which were delicious...especially the chicken skewers)! Food was cooked to perfection and was ready right on time! Quiet, beautiful grounds and extremely accommodating and professional staff who were able to fill in a few things I forgot without missing a beat! All very necessary for negotiating what can be a stressful time. Five Stars!!!

Mukogawa Fort Wright Banquet Services's reply:

Beth - it was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for the kind words. You put on a wonderful party for your kids! I'm so glad you were happy with the evening!!! All the very best to you and the new Mr and Mrs!
  • User2900211 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I got married here in a chapel and I rented the dining hall which was a block away to have my reception in. The dining hall cost $800 if you purchased food that was more or equal to 800 the room rental was free. You cannot have a different caterer at this venue. The cost to rent the chapel was $500 I could have gotten married in the hall and saved $500 but the chapel was my dream. The chapel was very nice and we decorated the chapel and dining hall the day before the wedding on our rehearsal day. The food was delicious it was better than the food at my sisters wedding (she had her wedding at beacon hill event center). We took many pictures outside in a park like setting with deer wandering around in the background. They provided table covers and napkins in my color choice, chair covers were an additional cost that I didnt care to have. The room was setup the day before my wedding and I was able to go and make sure everything was where I wanted it. There was enough room for my 50 guests, buffet, dj, cake table, gift table and a dancing area. I recommend this place and would definitely use this place in the future for other purposes like reunions.
    *update* they mailed me a holiday card, really like this place!
    Ariel Married on 12/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There is nothing I can say except that everything was absolutely perfect. The staff was so helpful and listened to everything I wanted and made everything beautiful. It was such a great price and we had the most amazing food. Everything was outstanding.
  • illustration stars

25 photos · 10/27/2018

Deals

Mukogawa Fort Wright Banquet Services 1
Offer
This wedding package includes all wedding reception amenities, ceremony space, reception room & food, 3-course served rehearsal dinner, cocktail service, vegetable platter for bride and groom ready rooms, up-lights, satin chair covers, AV set-up, corkage fees waived, cake cutting fees waived, bride ready room, and a children's theater room set-up. This cost is for $40.00/guest.
Mukogawa Fort Wright Banquet Services 2
Discount
All new bookings for June, July, and August 2014 will receive 50% off the rental Minimum! Wedding? Birthday party? Surprise party? Dinner party? Cocktail party? Tea party? Receptions? Dance Party? Showers? Costume or fancy dress party? Christmas in July party? Parties for teenagers and young adults? Singles dance party? Fundraising party? Graduation party? Housewarming party? Welcome party? Farewell party? Cast party? Pre-party? After-party? 50% off? Life is Beautiful, Let’s Party!

Pricing

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
4320 W. Owens Ridge Road, Spokane, WA, 99224
Location of (Mukogawa Fort Wright Banquet Services)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding

Wedding Venues