• Located in the heart of Mt. View Orchards, surrounded by apple and pear trees
• Epic panoramas of Mt. Hood and the Hood River Valley—a photographer’s dream!
• 2,400-square feet open pole barn, suitable for rain or shine
• Private, natural surroundings
• Beautiful, environmentally friendly wooden tables, benches, and chairs on-site
• Built-in DJ booth for seamless music throughout event
• Handicap accessible
• Green, groomed meadow for ceremony or cocktail area
• Expansive dance floor
• Clean, well-lit, and well-maintained portable restrooms
• Rustic wooden bartending shed
• Spacious catering space
• Tasteful and extensive lighting
Rustic, natural beauty. Majestic mountain views. Farm-to-table receptions.
Welcome to a one-of-a-kind wedding venue in the Hood River Valley—the Orchard Meadow at Mt. View Orchards in Parkdale, OR. Framed by a stunning view of Mount Hood and surrounded by beautiful apple and pear trees, the Orchard Meadow is a truly magnificent site for your big day.
The venue features a groomed lawn and a charming pole barn with artistic lighting, which accommodate up to 160 guests. We also offer seating and convenient spaces for catering and bar service.
Your caterers will love the option of including fruit from the Mt. View Orchards fruit stand in your reception menu. The fruit stand offers over a hundred varieties of pears, apples, peaches, and cherries, all raised on the farm. For your bar menu, we also offer fresh apple cider and our own custom-label Golden Row hard cider, both crafted from our apples right here at Mt. View Orchard’s cider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
22 User photos
Amazing mt hood view!
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
Mt View Orchards Weddings frequently asked questions
- Bridal Suite
- Set Up
- Historic Building
- Covered Outdoor
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Get Ready Rooms
- Outside Vendors
- Pet Friendly