15505 SE Ten Eyck Rd, Sandy, OR 97055 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Knoll Crest Gardens

Weddings at Knoll Crest Gardens are absolutely magical events. We work with brides to customize the layout of your wedding to make your day just the way you imagine it. Our grounds provide many settings including a elegant white gazebo with a manicured creek backdrop and arched bridge leading out to a small island. We also have a natural wood gazebo that was custom built to sit over a lovely pond. Our property has pre-lit trees surrounding the reception area as well as string lighting between the large oak and alder trees. There is a stone dance floor, arched entrance and Victorian and English gardens.

Knollcrest Garden owners David & Yvonne Knoll love what they do. Since 2003, they have been warmly greeting guests onto their property. They care for the grounds and structures with great care to ensure you and your guests will have an amazing time!

Follow Knoll Crest Gardens on

Knoll Crest Gardens 3
Knoll Crest Gardens 4
Knoll Crest Gardens 5

Taylor · Married on 07/27/2019

The most beautiful venue!

David and Yvonne are the most wonderful people who truly care about their couples’ experiences! They made everything so easy from planning to day of, we could not have asked for a better venue! Their place is something out of a dream, I had so many of my guests say they’ve never seen anything like it and couldn’t believe how stunning the property was! We are so thankful to have found Knoll Crest Gardens and to have had the Knolls play such a vital role in our big day!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Knoll Crest Gardens 6

Knoll Crest Gardens's reply:

Hi Taylor, Thanks so much for your very kind words. Your planning was so special and you, such a beautiful and gracious lady. We enjoyed helping make your day the best day ever !
    David & Yvonne

Kathleen · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect fairy tale wedding venue

We held my Daughter's wedding here a few weeks ago. I did not hire a wedding planner and took on the task myself. Having never planned anything this size before, to say it was stressful is an understatement, but Yvonne and David were so wonderful with helpful suggestions. The day of the wedding (mid-August) in classic Oregon style, there was a 40% chance of rain. Yvonne and David were so supportive, had a contingency plan, tracked the storm and showed me updates, we were sprinkled on for maybe 15 minutes during the toasts. Yvonne brought out little white parasols for the bridesmaids, it was perfect. I really hope the photographer got a picture! The entire day was magical, like a fairy tale. The grounds are so beautiful, the lights, everything. This is really a perfect venue!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Knoll Crest Gardens 7
    Knoll Crest Gardens 8
    Knoll Crest Gardens 9
    Knoll Crest Gardens 10

Knoll Crest Gardens's reply:

Hi Jessica.
    Thanks Kathleen for you very thoughtful comments. The weather was perfect even through the challenges of potential change. All your plans were great. We enjoy helping in any way we can to make their special day wonderful.

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband found this venue totally by accident. It took us all of 2 minutes of visiting to know that it was meant for us! Since we signed our contract, the owners were nothing short of spectacular. They made our day feel like the only wedding they were hosting all summer. Yvonne got back to us within an hour of every question that I had. She accommodated every concern, wish and dream for our perfect day. From the rehearsal to our actual day, my guests RAVED about our venue and how beautiful it was. Anyone would be lucky to have their big day at Knoll Crest Gardens. If I could give this venue 10 stars I would.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Knoll Crest Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Garden, Park, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Linens