321 s Delaware ave, Okmulgee, OK 74447 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ms laura's cakes

Ms laura's cakes is a detail-oriented and innovative wedding cake business located in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. From four-tiered cakes with intricate designs to speckled cakes with gold drippings and florals around the circumference, this pastry baker uses her skill, experience, and eye for design to produce delicious and beautiful cakes. Ms laura’s cakes is a custom bakery that takes a couple’s vision and unique taste to produce a personalized edible piece. Laura, the owner, allows couples to be a part of the creative process by assisting with the final design. Couples can feel confident in receiving a memorable and stress-free experience while receiving a quality and decadent wedding cake.

Laura offers a one-on-one cake consultation to get a full understanding of what each client wants. She takes care of delivery and setup. Laura is skilled in creating both buttercream and fondant cakes of any size. Other services include:

• Tastings

img 8568 51 54110

51 Reviews for Ms laura's cakes

• Adrienne

Adrienne Kingsley · Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best part of our wedding...the CAKE!!

Everything from the original booking, to the tasting (we chose to do the at-home tasting), to the final prep meeting was PERFECT! We originally booked Ms Laura for our wedding in May; however, due to Covid we had to change plans. We had a microceremony then and she provided a much smaller version of our original wedding cake. It was delicious! I can't tell you how much I love the mimosa cake with twinkie filling!! Even then we had so many comments from our family about how good it was. I knew we had made the right decision. The cake was something I looked forward to even for our big reception in September. And she didn't disappoint! It turned out exactly how we imagined (we had provided photos for inspiration). The cake was just as good the second time around. I can't tell you how much I'd recommend Ms Laura!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Adrienne thank you so much for letting me be a part of the most unique wedding ceremony setting I think I’ve ever witnessed. a true Oklahoma event. You were also a pleasure to work with.

Emily S · Married on 09/23/2020

All around amazing

Delicious and beautiful! We did chocolate chip cake with a cannoli filling. AMAZING!! Take a look at her website to see what beautiful creations she makes. We had a simple ceremony but she was so affordable and got us just what we wanted. I’d order from her again for a big or small event.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for including me in your wedding day it was intimate and grand. All at the same time.
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 01/11/2020

DREAM wedding cake!!

Okay Ms Laura is the WAY TO GO for your wedding cake!! She is affordable, so fun and easy to work with, and creative! And her cake tasted AMAZING! She even did a custom anniversary cake I could surprise my husband with that night! the people that helped clean up my wedding just sat around eating the cake after because it tasted so good haha. We love Ms Laura and I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Nikki. Thank you so much. Your kind words completely made my day. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day. I appreciate you.

Ms laura's cakes Pricing

Ms laura's cakes Price Rates

Ms laura's cakes FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
    Tastings - Open House
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Wedding Planners

Our clients are delighted with the personal attention they receive from Laura herself. She listens to their ideas and then creates the cake of their dreams - and it tastes delicious as well! We highly recommend her.

• Battle Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Ms. Laura's Cakes are always gorgeous AND delicious! Always a pleasure getting to work with someone as professional and passionate as Mrs. Laura is.

• Integrity Lighting Inc Wedding Decor & Lighting

Ms. Laura's Cakes provides the best in wedding cakes and treats! As a certified professional in the wedding business, her cakes are beautiful AND delicious, a combo that can be rare in her field. She is thoughtful, listens to the client, and let's her creativity soar. She really cares about the couple and it shows in her final products.

• 321 s Delaware ave Okmulgee, OK, 74447 See on map
    Sunday --closed Monday 9-3 (5,6,7 pm by appointment) Tuesday 9-6 Wednesday --closed Thursday 9-6 Friday --9-3 Saturday --8:30-10 am
    Location of (Ms laura's cakes)