Ms laura's cakes

Okmulgee, OK View map

Ms laura's cakes is a detail-oriented and innovative wedding cake business located in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. From four-tiered cakes with intricate designs to speckled cakes with gold drippings and florals around the circumference, this pastry baker uses her skill, experience, and eye for design to produce delicious and beautiful cakes. Ms laura’s cakes is a custom bakery that takes a couple’s vision and unique taste to produce a personalized edible piece. Laura, the owner, allows couples to be a part of the creative process by assisting with the final design. Couples can feel confident in receiving a memorable and stress-free experience while receiving a quality and decadent wedding cake.

Laura offers a one-on-one cake consultation to get a full understanding of what each client wants. She takes care of delivery and setup. Laura is skilled in creating both buttercream and fondant cakes of any size. Other services include:

• Tastings
  • Fresh fruit
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Married on 02/09/2022

The best part of our wedding...the CAKE!!

Everything from the original booking, to the tasting (we chose to do the at-home tasting), to the final prep meeting was PERFECT! We originally booked Ms Laura for our wedding in May; however, due to Covid we had to change plans. We had a microceremony then and she provided a much smaller version of our original wedding cake. It was delicious! I can't tell you how much I love the mimosa cake with twinkie filling!! Even then we had so many comments from our family about how good it was. I knew we had made the right decision. The cake was something I looked forward to even for our big reception in September. And she didn't disappoint! It turned out exactly how we imagined (we had provided photos for inspiration). The cake was just as good the second time around. I can't tell you how much I'd recommend Ms Laura!

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Adrienne thank you so much for letting me be a part of the most unique wedding ceremony setting I think I’ve ever witnessed. a true Oklahoma event. You were also a pleasure to work with.
  • Amber
    Amber W. Married on 06/05/2021

You will not regret working with Ms Laura

We used Ms Laura’s cakes for our June 5th wedding. We got so many compliments on the design and even more compliments on the flavors. We had three separate flavors for each tier. I decided on mimosa for the smallest but that was actually the most popular. Overall she is a great baker and would totally work with her again

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Amber. Thank you so much for your review. You were a dream to work for. Thank you for including me in your wedding day. I appreciate you
  • Lacie
    Lacie H. Married on 04/23/2021

Beautiful!

Ms. Laura’s cakes are divine! Laura is very experienced making your experience and decision making stress free. Her talent leave her cakes a masterpiece. Her cakes are delicious! Not only will you get a gorgeous cake but they taste amazing! Highly recommend!

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

LaCie. thank you so much. Your words have made my day! Thank you for letting me bake for your wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Lasting Impressions of Tulsa Wedding Planners

Our clients are delighted with the personal attention they receive from Laura herself. She listens to their ideas and then creates the cake of their dreams - and it tastes delicious as well! We highly recommend her.

Battle Creek Golf Club Battle Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Ms. Laura's Cakes are always gorgeous AND delicious! Always a pleasure getting to work with someone as professional and passionate as Mrs. Laura is.

Integrity Lighting Inc Integrity Lighting Inc Wedding Decor & Lighting

Ms. Laura's Cakes provides the best in wedding cakes and treats! As a certified professional in the wedding business, her cakes are beautiful AND delicious, a combo that can be rare in her field. She is thoughtful, listens to the client, and let's her creativity soar. She really cares about the couple and it shows in her final products.

321 s Delaware ave Okmulgee, OK, 74447

Sunday --closed Monday 9-3 (5,6,7 pm by appointment) Tuesday 9-6 Wednesday --closed Thursday 9-6 Friday --9-3 Saturday --8:30-10 am
Location of (Ms laura's cakes)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding