Ms laura's cakes Reviews

51 | Okmulgee, OK

51 Reviews for Ms laura's cakes

• Adrienne

Adrienne Kingsley · Getting married on 02/09/2022

The best part of our wedding...the CAKE!!

Everything from the original booking, to the tasting (we chose to do the at-home tasting), to the final prep meeting was PERFECT! We originally booked Ms Laura for our wedding in May; however, due to Covid we had to change plans. We had a microceremony then and she provided a much smaller version of our original wedding cake. It was delicious! I can't tell you how much I love the mimosa cake with twinkie filling!! Even then we had so many comments from our family about how good it was. I knew we had made the right decision. The cake was something I looked forward to even for our big reception in September. And she didn't disappoint! It turned out exactly how we imagined (we had provided photos for inspiration). The cake was just as good the second time around. I can't tell you how much I'd recommend Ms Laura!

Sent on 10/23/2020

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Adrienne thank you so much for letting me be a part of the most unique wedding ceremony setting I think I’ve ever witnessed. a true Oklahoma event. You were also a pleasure to work with.

Emily S · Married on 09/23/2020

All around amazing

Delicious and beautiful! We did chocolate chip cake with a cannoli filling. AMAZING!! Take a look at her website to see what beautiful creations she makes. We had a simple ceremony but she was so affordable and got us just what we wanted. I’d order from her again for a big or small event.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for including me in your wedding day it was intimate and grand. All at the same time.
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 01/11/2020

DREAM wedding cake!!

Okay Ms Laura is the WAY TO GO for your wedding cake!! She is affordable, so fun and easy to work with, and creative! And her cake tasted AMAZING! She even did a custom anniversary cake I could surprise my husband with that night! the people that helped clean up my wedding just sat around eating the cake after because it tasted so good haha. We love Ms Laura and I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Nikki. Thank you so much. Your kind words completely made my day. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day. I appreciate you.
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 12/01/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Ms. Laura’s cake definitely did not disappoint. We got sooo many compliments and it was so tasty.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you Mikayla, Your wedding is one I wouldn’t have wanted to miss. Thank you for letting me bake for you.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2018

Fantastic to Work With Long Distance

Laura was very easy to work with while planning from out of state. We solely communicated via email and everything thing worked out fantastic. We couldn't do a traditional taste testing, Laura organized an alternative when we were passing through town. I never had to worry about anything in working with Ms. Laura's Cakes!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your kind words they mean so much. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Bonnie · Married on 06/23/2018

Ms. Laura’s Cakes was amazing to work with for our wedding! We had such a hard time deciding on flavors because they were all so good! She delivered the cake and put on the greenery we wanted as a decoration. It looked perfect! We got so many compliments on the cake and everyone went back for seconds. Great prices! We would definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Bonnie for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. You were a joy to work with.
  • EverAfter1104

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

The cakes were a huge hit! They were so delicious I went right over to what was left at the end of the wedding to snack on it. We are so greatful for her service, skill, and all the delicious options !

Sent on 11/05/2017

marcia · Married on 09/30/2017

Ms Laura's Cakes did my daughter's wedding cake. Can't say enough how delicious it was
    So many compliments. She is awesome bakes,decorates and personally delivers and sets the cake
    She finished decorating it with the flowers left by the florists. Would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words. And thank you for letting me be a part of such a special moment in your daughters life. It was my honor.

Savana · Married on 09/09/2017

Ms Laura was so very helpful when it came to deciding on flavors and frosting! I don’t eat much cake but I have to say it was fabulous! The grooms cake was perfect for my husband and all the cupcakes were baked to perfection.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Deborah · Married on 07/15/2017

The cake we ordered was Perfect! First, we chose from a picture, and it looked just like the picture we chose! (There were so many choices, too!) It was gorgeous and we loved it! But, it was also delicious! That may seem like a funny thing to say, because cakes should taste good, but really, many wedding cakes just don't taste great. But everyone was commenting on how delicious it was! We chose vanilla bean with strawberry filling, but I'm sure all of hers (and again, there was a lot to choose from!) would be wonderful. Can't say enough about Ms. Laura and the cake she made and would DEFINITELY recommend her for any event you might have! Thanks again, Ms. Laura!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Deborah for the rave review. It was truly my honor to be able to create a beautiful cake for you. Thank you for allowing me to participate in making your wedding day a "sweet" event.

Aldyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Laura did an amazing job and our cakes turned out even better than we hoped! She was by far the most cost effective baker we met with, and we were able to serve 200 guests three different flavors with two cakes and still come under budget! I wish we could get married again so we could have her design another cake for us!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/22/2017

We used Ms. Laura's Cakes for our wedding and grooms cake and we absolutely loved them! She was easy to work with and the prices were great. The cakes looked and tasted amazing! We got so many compliments on how great the cake tasted. I loved that we got a wooden box with a separate anniversary cake so we didn't have to mess with taking our top tier off. She had so may flavors to choose from and she made the experience fun. Highly recommmeded for cake for any event!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you Kristin. It is was my pleasure and Joy to get to be a part of your wedding day.

Laura did an excellent job on the cake. The decorations were beautiful, and everyone loved the flavors.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Layne · Married on 12/17/2016

Ms. Laura was so fun to work with - she even changed the design of my cake close to the wedding with no problem at all. And the cake was absolutely BEATUIFUL - exactly what I had wanted, not to mention how many guests who told me afterwards that it was delicious.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Ms laura's cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. It was my pleasure getting to be the "sweet" for your wedding day.

Kelli · Married on 09/09/2016

What can i say about Ms. Laura... SHES THE BEST! From consultation, to ordering, to delivery, to taste i have only high praise for her work! She is a kind and humble professional who works hard to ensure that you get your vision on your big day. Thank you so much Ms. Laura!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Gianna · Married on 09/03/2015

Ms. Laura is so sweet, and her cakes are amazing and so reasonably priced. Each tier of our cake was even a different flavor, and at no additional cost. We loved working with her and she made the wedding cake and groom's cake look fabulous! Everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. I will definitely be using her again for other cakes. She is the best!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Emma · Married on 06/06/2015

Ms. Laura is wonderful!!! The cake was fantastic.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lacy · Married on 06/06/2015

I had more compliments on my cake than anything at my wedding. It has been 2.5 weeks since I was married and I still have people text and message me asking where I got my cake and how beautiful it looked and tasted. I wasn’t sure what I wanted and she went over a bunch of flavor and decoration options to help find the best fit for me. I bounced some ideas off of her and that’s how we came up with the style of my cake. Rene at Mom and Me Events left the extra flowers we had left over for Ms Laura to put on the cake for a pop of color. I didn’t see the cake until I walked into my reception with all my friends and family surrounding us. I took one look at the cake and my eyes watered up. It far exceeded the pictures and things we talked about. It was so beautiful I didn’t even want to cut it. She did her magic and ran with it and it looked breathtaking. It wasn’t too busy but it defiantly wasn’t plain. She nailed the exact look and feel we were going for. I heard about her because she did my best friend’s wedding cake and it looked and tasted amazing so I had seen her work before but she really out did herself with our cake. It was my favorite “decoration” at our venue. So beautiful and a very timeless antique feel. I can’t say enough amazing things about her and her craft.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Ryan · Married on 05/23/2015

I choose Ms Laura's cakes because her hours lined up with my schedule a lot better. Boy was I glad I went with her. I had actually gone to a bridal expo and ran across her stand and fell in love with them right then and there. When I went to go through all my cards to find which cake vendor it had been I couldn't find it. Funny enough she was the first person I went to go try a cake tasting to and she nailed the exact flavor on what I wanted from the sample she had at the expo. Her cakes are absolutely amazing. Very moist and flavorful. The icing wasn't super over powering and the over all effect wasn't overly sweet, which is what I was trying to avoid. Her pricing was extremely reasonable and she was a joy to work with. I was extremely happy with the wedding cake and the groom's cake. I recommend her to everyone and will continue using her for future events.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Laura is so wonderful to work with. I loved that she had her pricing on her website, and there were no surprises with cost when we booked. She has many flavors to choose from, and she let us customize the layers however we wanted, and they all turned out delicious! I would definitely use her again.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Ms Laura's Cakes are THE place to go for your wedding cake in the Tulsa area! Laura is pleasant, helpful, and professional, and her cakes are delicious and reasonably priced. Being able to choose the cake and icing flavors makes for an especially unique cake. I highly recommend Ms. Laura!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Brianna · Married on 09/06/2014

Laura did a phenomenal job on our wedding cake and grooms cake. She had by FAR the best prices in town and even better, the most cake flavors, fillings and options. She was so easy to work with, even after I changed my cake design multiple times. It was PERFECT and even more beautiful than I had imagined. Everyone at our wedding thought our cake was DELICIOUS! Thank you Laura!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2014

Our cake was delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Ms Laura's cake is amazing! She gives you tons of flavor options and you can't beat her reasonable pricing and her awesome cake skills!

Sent on 06/09/2014

The cake was so fantastic and working with Ms. Laura's Cakes was so much fun!!

Sent on 03/17/2014