The French Bouquet

Tulsa, OK View map

The French Bouquet is a full-service wedding and event floral design studio located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. They offer a wide variety of customized arrangements, from beautiful bouquets to handsome boutonnieres. They're happy to design for both intimate gatherings, as well as lavish affairs. The French Bouquet is skilled in a variety of styles, including classic, glamorous, romantic and vintage.

Experience
Anne-Marie Foy is the owner and lead floral designer of this creative business. She opened The French Bouquet in 2004 after earning an MBA and a Master’s Degree in Russian language and civilization at the University of Clermont-Ferrand. Anne-Marie was born and raised in France, and takes her inspiration from the European masters she studied. She’s a member of the society of American Florists and the American Wedding Association.

Each couple is welcome to a consultation to discuss their ideas and vision for their big day. The French Bouquet offers delivery to your venue, as well as assistance with setup and cleanup. In addition to creating gorgeous tablescapes, they're also skilled at designing beautiful decor for your altar and aisle. Additional services include:

• Artificial
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Carlie
    Carlie G. Married on 12/06/2020

Part of the family.

I might actually cry writing this review... that’s how much Ann Marie and her flowers mean to me. My mom and aunt first met Ann Marie when my aunt got married in June of 2019. When I got engaged in August of 2019, Ann Marie was our first call. My aunt’s wedding was so beautiful and she was always saying “you have to meet my florist she is the BEST”. I couldn’t wait to meet Ann Marie. Later on in the wedding process my grandmother passed away. My aunt reached out to Ann Marie to see if she did any casket pieces- without hesitation Ann Marie made the most beautiful casket piece I had ever seen. Come to find out later..... Ann Marie had never done a casket piece before but went out on a limb because she cared about my family. In April, when Covid19 was in full swing I had a meeting with Ann Marie and she so confidently looked at me and said “Carlie, your wedding is going to happen!”. It was exactly what I needed that day and I replayed her voice over and over in my head in the months leading up to my wedding. Ann Marie’s confidence and positive attitude helped me get through some of the darkest days of planning a wedding in a pandemic. The day of my wedding Ann Marie made sure everything was PERFECT and she went above and beyond what a florist normally does. She even helped fix my place cards when I realized I ordered the wrong ones! Ann Marie is so much more than a florist to my family. She is truly a friend. No wedding vendor out there has the heart and soul that Ann Marie does. She is truly an angel on this earth. I look at my wedding photos and video and I feel so blessed that The French Bouquet did my wedding.
    Brenda Married on 04/14/2018
    We can't say enough great things about Ann Marie. She is amazing and will make your event look incredible! We met with her when planning my daughters wedding and she immediately created a vision that set the stage for the entire event. She makes dreams come true!

Shelby Married on 10/21/2017
    If you want a one-of-a-kind wedding, The French Bouquet should be your florist. Anne Marie is fabulous and her designs are remarkable. I have planned, coordinated and designed weddings for years and when planning my own, I knew exactly what I needed. The French Bouquet is professional and her flowers never disappoint. She made my vision a reality and I haven't stopped hearing compliments on our fabulous wedding flowers from all of our guests!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Tabitha & Carlos
    56 photos · 09/26/2020

The Bella Donna Wedding Chapel and Event Center, Formerly Vesica Piscis Chapel The Bella Donna Wedding Chapel and Event Center, Formerly Vesica Piscis Chapel Banquet Halls

We love working with The French Bouquet! Such a talented crew!!

Party Pro Rents Party Pro Rents Wedding Rentals

We love The French Bouquet's romantic, sophisticated floral designs! You will be pleased knowing you hired a professional floral designer to complete your dream wedding.

Destiny Photography, LLC Destiny Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

The French Bouquet does beautiful work! Their bouquets are always so breathtaking and amazing!! Their quality of work really stands out above the rest. I highly recommend The French Bouquet!

Tulsa Tulsa, OK, 74105
Location of (The French Bouquet)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding