60 Reviews for The French Bouquet

Aisle Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
60 The French Bouquet Reviews

We can't say enough great things about Ann Marie. She is amazing and will make your event look incredible! We met with her when planning my daughters wedding and she immediately created a vision that set the stage for the entire event. She makes dreams come true!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want a one-of-a-kind wedding, The French Bouquet should be your florist. Anne Marie is fabulous and her designs are remarkable. I have planned, coordinated and designed weddings for years and when planning my own, I knew exactly what I needed. The French Bouquet is professional and her flowers never disappoint. She made my vision a reality and I haven't stopped hearing compliments on our fabulous wedding flowers from all of our guests!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Oh my goodness!!!! The French bouquet did and AMAZING job on my flower arrangements and bouquets. Seriously, I was speechless when I saw what they put together. The color choices were exactly what I wanted and the arrangements were gorgeous. I received numerous compliments from the guests about the flowers and several people asked me who did them. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone. They out did themselves!

Profile Picture Janie, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I was introduced to Anne Marie and The French Bouquet at the Tulsa Wedding Show, and she completely blew me away with her work. She uses stunning flowers and designs, plus Anne really listens to what you want and works with pictures or ideas that you provide her. She also recommends the right flowers for the right piece (bouquet, corsage, etc), which was really helpful to me because I didn't know exactly what kind of flowers I wanted. When the flowers arrived on the wedding day, they were absolutely breathtaking. Anne herself delivered them for us, and she made sure we were happy with them before she left. My bouquet was GORGEOUS!! Just SO fantastic overall, I couldn't recommend them more!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Anne Marie was wonderful to work with and seemed to have understood my vision immediately. After meeting with her for the first time and seeing how organized her office was, I knew I could trust her vision and I didn't feel the need to micro-manage or question her choices- I knew my wedding flowers would be beautiful. She sent me a photo of my bridal bouquet the day before the wedding which I really appreciated. I did want to add a little more hanging greens and have some buds removed and she was happy to make any requested changes. The bouquet turned out beautiful and the ballroom where my reception was even better than I could have imagined! She nailed the romantic and lush theme I envisioned.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I used The French Bouquet for my bridal bouquet for my wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! They were so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions. I sent in two pictures of bouquets I loved and they came up with the perfect bouquet from the pictures combined. Highly recommended for flowers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne Marie did an amazing job on the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception! She sources flowers locally which made the cost seem even more reasonable. The flowers also lasted over a week after the event.

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Anne Marie Foy is an amazing floral visionary. I gave her minimal information with which to work: my bright wedding colors, individual blooms at each reception place setting, and where we wanted floral pieces for the ceremony and reception. She created beautiful arrangements that were the highlight of the wedding. She sent me pics before the wedding of the bouquets to see if I wanted any changes, but they were exactly what I dreamed of (no changes needed). The individual blooms at the reception were gorgeous for the guests to take home. They are still posting pics on facebook several days after the event and hundreds of mile travelled. We also were able to rent an arch from her for the wedding, which completed the ceremony décor wonderfully. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sonya, 8/6/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I absolutely loved our wedding flowers. Anne-Marie is a delight to work with & the blooms were so vibrant & gorgeous. The majority lasted well over a week later! I was surprised how many flowers were used. It was a great value as we had big statement flowers incorporated & they showed up fantastic in pictures. Give her an idea of what you like - color & type of flower - and let her run with it. She will undoubtedly turn out a wonderful display! My guests talked about my flowers all night & I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding florist choice!

Profile Picture Christy, 5/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wife and I had a late winter wedding in 2016. We used The French Bouquet for our flowers. Ann-Marie did a great job making 11 bouquets, 20 boutonnieres, 2 large arrangements and many table center pieces. Everything she made for us was beautiful, as well as completed and delivered on time. My wife knew our selection would be limited given the season and was pleasantly surprised at what Anne-Marie was able to create for us. We were also very happy with Anne-Marie's willingness to work with us to find options that fit into our budget. We changed our order several times and Anne-Marie always reacted with a smile. We had many questions throughout the wedding planning process. Anne-Marie always responded to emails, text messages and calls promptly. She exceeded all of our expectations and we would recommend The French Bouquet to anyone looking to add flowers to their event decor.

Profile Picture Wesley, 3/5/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My boquet was absolutely gorgeous! So were my bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. They were exactly what we discussed that I wanted. Anne-Marie even sent me a picture of my bridal boquet the day before and mabe the changes that I requested. I was blown away by how pretty they all were. I really wanted my flowers to make a statement and they did. I also felt like the price was very very reasonable for how well done everything was. I asked her to use in season flowers that look similar to the ones I liked. She did exactly that so I was able to have my dream boquet with out spending tons of money for out of season flowers. I would highly highly recommend The French Boquet.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

French bouquet did an outstanding job at our wedding. The only negative thing is the owner is basically impossible to get ahold of. I had at least two emails go completely unanswered and i had to resend them. Other than that beautiful and prompt on the day of the wedding

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne-Marie is a creative genius! She is so detailed and her flowers for my wedding were absolutely exquisite. I was blown away by how large and beautiful my bouquet was. When I sat down with her, I showed her many ideas I had from Pinterest she was very open to recreating these ideas. She decorated our reception space at the Tulsa Garden Center and it was absolutely gorgeous. If you want perfection at your wedding, the French Bouquet is the right floral artist for you!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ann Marie is simply amazing! She made my wedding gorgeous! The best florist in Tulsa, OK! I highly recommend The French Bouquet!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was blown away with how beautiful our flowers from the French Bouquet turned out! They were better than anything I could have imagined. I was expecting to have to pay an arm and a leg to use real flowers for our centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres, but felt that the price was so reasonable. Anne Marie and her staff really know what they are doing and could help suggest things based on me just telling them certain flowers that I like and what our wedding colors were. They take a couple days to get back to you from an email but completely have everything under control.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I had to do was show Anne Marie some examples and she created exactly the look I wanted. Her business was recommended to me by another vendor and I am so glad that they suggested her because I don't think I would have found her on my own. Anne Marie is very personable and very easy to talk to. She is honest and didn't try to oversell me on decorations or high-priced special flowers. The quality of the bouquets were great and mine smelled amazing! It is one week after my wedding and it still looks good in a vase on my dinning table.

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The owner was very friendly and professional. She was very helpful in picking my perfect bridal bouquet. Beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture User4918402, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne-Marie is spectacular at what she does! She listens to what you want and then gives you her vision and for me it was spot on with what I wanted! My wedding day was more beautiful than I could have imagined! She did wonderful (:

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ann Marie did an amazing job! We have used her for many events and she most recently did my wedding. She did a beautiful arch, bride bouquet, 8 bridesmaids bouquet and all of the boutineers as well as a cake topper. I highly recommend her and will use her in the future when I need flowers.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding! The deign was just as I envisioned. On the day before I got serval pictures to adjust anything I needed for the day of! There was a small trouble near the end with getting responses due to emails not found or some reason we weren't getting each other's emails but other than that I loved the French bouquet. I would recommend them to any of my friends!

Profile Picture Sydnee, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
4.1

Bouquets were poorly done day of the wedding, my bouquet for bridal portraits was so much prettier. Anne Marie immediately redid all the bouquets and they looked much better. My bouquet was still not what I wanted, the peonies were not open enough and needed a ton of hydrangeas to fill it out. A couple days later the peonies look much better, wish they would've looked like this for the actual wedding.

All flowers at the reception were BEAUTIFUL. Everyone said how pretty they were and how great they looked.

Profile Picture User3981785, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne-Marie is the owner of the French Bouquet and she did a wonderful job on all of the bouquets and centerpieces!

Profile Picture User4185890, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne/Marie French Bouquet did a beautiful job with all the wedding flowers. Wedding Ceremony, Pre/Reception, Reception and Rehearsal Dinner. As well as all bouquets wedding party. She went above and beyond to make sure our daughters wedding was one of a kind! Great to work with.

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/31/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne Marie did a an amazing job at our wedding. She was so easy to work with and always had great ideas when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The French Bouquet did an OUTSTANDING job for our daughter's wedding and reception. Anne Marie is amazingly talented in floral design and she brought our vision to life perfectly! She has great attention to detail and is very easy to work with on everything. Trust her creative skill!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews