Mrs. Ts Bakery

Bremen, IN View map
    Katelynn Married on 09/19/2020

Best Cake Around!!

Mrs. T’s did my sister in laws wedding cake 10 years ago, and when we went to plan our wedding, we knew this was the only place to go for a great cake! (she even remembered my SIL when we mentioned this to her, even after so many years). She was very helpful and made us a beautiful (and delicious) cake! We got lots of compliments all evening on how good the cake was. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Amanda Married on 06/30/2012
    Mrs T's does everything in their power to give you exactly what you want! They love what they do and make amazing desserts!
    Keith Married on 09/24/2011
    We looked all around Plymouth to find a good bakery and my husband and I were so lucky to stumble across Mrs. T's Bakery in Bremen, Indiana. I was a bit weary about this place because I always do research online and didn't see too many ratings. That is why I am reviewing it now to others will know how amazing our experience was with Rhonda. We called her up and she had us pick out 4 or five flavors of cake and all kinds of yummy filling and to our shock she had 4 GOOD SIZE SAMPLER CAKES which really got us interested. We were so surprised at this display of generosity!! TRUST ME!!! You will not be disappointed and our guests thought the cake was beautiful and we were complimented the entire evening on how tasty and good the wedding cake was! We had a three tier cake along with two heart shaped satellite cakes which were white cake with a yummy lemon filling and a spice cake with apple filling...which we have none left! Our three tier cake was a white chocolate with raspberry filling and people were actually asking for seconds! Our other layers were a German chocolate cake with German chocolate filling and it was amazing!!
    The prices were so reasonable we just couldn't turn them down and they went way far beyond our expectations and you cannot go wrong with MRS. T's BAKERY!! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Ask for Rhonda who was wonderful to work with and came up with a beautiful design!!!!

124 E Plymouth St Bremen, IN, 46506
Location of (Mrs. Ts Bakery)

Other vendors in South Bend for your wedding