Mr. flowers

Rustic setting on covered lanai

11 Reviews for Mr. flowers

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

Wendy is AMAZING. We came from Arizona to have our wedding on kauai and I had to arrange everything over email - so hard. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted for our florals and she NAILED it. I just emailed her a photo and what I got looked exactly right. I couldn’t be happier.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2016

Wendy at Mr. Flowers was amazing! She was speedy to respond. Worked us through a few of our ideas to make a wonderfully beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. I sent photos of different ideas and everything looked just as I dreamed! My bouquet was better than I imagined! We would highly recommend Mr. Flowers!

Heather · Married on 12/04/2015

My wedding flowers from Mr. Flowers absolutely exceeded my expectations! They were exactly what I wanted and more! Wendy was great to work with paid a lot of attention to the small details I requested. Her husband delivered my flowers exactly when and where I ask and he even stuck around to make sure they were what I wanted before he left. I was very pleased with their prices as well. I would definitely recommend Mr. Flowers to future brides!!

Mr. flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 127.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• PO Box 223872 Princeville, HI 96722 See on map