Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Mr. Bokay Flowers

Port Chester Florist & Greenhouse, Inc.

Mr. Bokay Flowers pride ourselves on an impeccable reputation in the floral industry dating back to 1973. Our more than 35 years experience and expertise enables us to guide and advise you on all aspects of your flower choices for your special day. From elegant hand-tied bouquets to chic nature inspired elements, there’s something special for every couple. We’ll design a floral concept that suits your personal style and taste. Ensure the "wow" factor lasts long after your wedding day. Our arrangements are designed to captivate, inspire, and exceed expectations! From understated elegance to absolutely spectacular… bridal bouquets, centerpieces, church flowers or chuppahs….we always work within your budget. Our goal is to exceed your expectations with exceptional, personalized services and style. We use the freshest flowers in our distinctive designs for vibrant beauty to satisfy the most discriminating tastes.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Jerry and Mr. Bokay Flowers & Greenhouse. My flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. One of the best surprises was how stunning Jerry made my cake look with cascading matching flowers to my bouquets. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Jerry was so easy to work with and provides amazing ideas and options on flowers to stay within your vision and budget. He is so detailed and easy going. I wanted a few flowers that were out of season and Jerry was able to find alternatives that gave the same effect. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Jerry was amazing to work with. I absolutely loved my bouquet and those of my bridesmaids, he knew exactly what I wanted and made it all happen. He listened, gave suggestions and pulled together the most beautiful centerpieces and chuppah for our wedding. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

This venue was amazing and helped us in every way and more! They always answered us right away and always checked to.make sure things were correct! Jerry himself was amazing and gave us great deals!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mr. Bokay Flowers Pricing